Holiday Booked!! :)

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Miss Cola

Feb 21, 2003
Chompin on biccie's.. *beep*;)
Whoohooo booked my holiday the other day for Disneyland Paris i cant wait my iccle girl is gonna love it. :love:
Going for her bday you can get a birthday cake and all the disney characters come n sit with you. :)

Anyone been? And what did you think? :)

PepeLePew

Oct 27, 2005
Hyde
www.myspace.com
Went about 12 years ago. Definitely geared to little uns'. No scary rides.

I'll be in Paris in a couple of weeks myself. Been many times, my favourite city in the World :love: (just it's full of ****ers).
There are always queues at Eifel Tower. If you wanted an easier option to view the city either go up the Arc du Triomphe - short queue, Or go to Montmartre, the vast cathedral steps afford great views.

If I had just one day I would do a mile walk down the Champs Elysee. Starting at the Arc d' Triomphe looking down at the madness of the driving around it.
Walk towards Place du Concorde, past all the designer stores - Louis Vuitton is a must see. On down the tree lined avenue, stopping at the needle that is Place du Concorde. Then either go down Rue du Rivoli past all the tacky tourist shops - but in there you will find Angelina's home of the finest hot chocolate in the world (IMO). Or walk through Jardin des Tuileries(public garden) towards the final destination - The Louvre. Once at the glass pyramid look back towards a mini arch and you will see Place du Concorde and the Arc du Triomphe and on a few miles the Grande Arch de la Defense all perfectly aligned. Then its down in to the Louvre to take a whistle stop tour of the the most famous gallery in the World. Venus de Milo is my fav.

If you've "done" the Louvre then I would reccomend Musee D'Orsay and Musee Rodin instead. :love:

Of course there are a million and one other things to do there :thumbsup:

Miss Cola

Feb 21, 2003
Chompin on biccie's.. *beep*;)
PepeLePew said:
Went about 12 years ago. Definitely geared to little uns'. No scary rides.

I'll be in Paris in a couple of weeks myself. Been many times, my favourite city in the World :love: (just it's full of ****ers).
There are always queues at Eifel Tower. If you wanted an easier option to view the city either go up the Arc du Triomphe - short queue, Or go to Montmartre, the vast cathedral steps afford great views.

If I had just one day I would do a mile walk down the Champs Elysee. Starting at the Arc d' Triomphe looking down at the madness of the driving around it.
Walk towards Place du Concorde, past all the designer stores - Louis Vuitton is a must see. On down the tree lined avenue, stopping at the needle that is Place du Concorde. Then either go down Rue du Rivoli past all the tacky tourist shops - but in there you will find Angelina's home of the finest hot chocolate in the world (IMO). Or walk through Jardin des Tuileries(public garden) towards the final destination - The Louvre. Once at the glass pyramid look back towards a mini arch and you will see Place du Concorde and the Arc du Triomphe and on a few miles the Grande Arch de la Defense all perfectly aligned. Then its down in to the Louvre to take a whistle stop tour of the the most famous gallery in the World. Venus de Milo is my fav.

If you've "done" the Louvre then I would reccomend Musee D'Orsay and Musee Rodin instead. :love:

Of course there are a million and one other things to do there :thumbsup:

Lol, you've got me all in a muddle reading them french words. :|

Im staying in disneyland for 4 days so im gonna be restricted to where i can go, my little un will want to be in the complex itself mainly i would think but i would love to have a wonder round paris itself espcially go up the tower and have a look round all the designer shops, :love: hope i can go to all the places you mentioned it sounds lovely. :) :thumbsup:

amymars

Apr 28, 2006
Standish
noooo sadly! but its one of my ambitions! i just like the idea of it, chic, romantic, classic and all that! Hope you have fun though! Been to Disney in Florida when I was young and I loved it! :D