hmv

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

rainbow sky

Nov 25, 2005
Skies Over Leeds
iv just been down to leeds hmv i didnt wanna go coz of my cue rage:mad: but prezzies to buy.
just ended up buying fast eddie hip house rozalla everybodys free and urban cookie collective the key the secret all from the s12 vinyl releases for a £10 with the mixes i wanted.
oh and a caution for swearing at people in the cues... christmas is deffo hear s**t!!
dam it
never got thos prezzies!!
now thats something to swear about.

Tim Acid

Nov 1, 2003
The Acid House
theacidhouse.com
I went into the HMV on Bond Street today............never seen so many s12 and other re-releases...Champion records, S12 etc..

Also I noticed how many re-makes of old skool tunes were on the upfront vinyl section.........

Great place to go if you don't have originals and want the tues on wax........ I did not end up buying anything this time around....as it was mainly tunes I have or don't want....but I'll head back soon and see if they get any new releases.

MANC

Apr 1, 2003
Manc
s12 records are great i reckon, good pressings, and make good replacements for vinyl thats had its day quality wise

skillzminster

Sep 18, 2004
The Land Of Luigi
www.myspace.com
Tim Acid said:
I went into the HMV on Bond Street today............never seen so many s12 and other re-releases...Champion records, S12 etc..

Also I noticed how many re-makes of old skool tunes were on the upfront vinyl section.........

Great place to go if you don't have originals and want the tues on wax........ I did not end up buying anything this time around....as it was mainly tunes I have or don't want....but I'll head back soon and see if they get any new releases.

Top New Releases Tim, The Branch In Leeds Has A Whole Wall Dedicated To The Lovers Of House :love: , Most Be 100 + House (New Releases) Lots A Promo`s !!!