Hmm, dilema!!

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

'Shabba'

Mar 3, 2003
Sniffing glue........again!
Right, my son kicked hid sponge football over the fence into next doors garden earlier and their yappy little dog had chewed it to bits, but i can't work out whether she should apologise to me for her dog wrecking my sons football or i should apologise to her for the state of her backgarden now as it's covered in bit of yellow sponge!!!!

I'm currently going for the totally avoid her option!!!!;)

Shabba said:
Right, my son kicked hid sponge football over the fence into next doors garden earlier and their yappy little dog had chewed it to bits, but i can't work out whether she should apologise to me for her dog wrecking my sons football or i should apologise to her for the state of her backgarden now as it's covered in bit of yellow sponge!!!!

I'm currently going for the totally avoid her option!!!!;)

I'd go round at 2 in the morning to have it out ;) Her dog has obviously jumped over the fence, robbed Brandon's ball, jumped back over his shitty side of the fence with ball in mouth & proceeded to rip it to shreds outta sheer frustration of having stuck up gobby bitch as an owner...you are owed !

"what ?!"

T.C

Sep 2, 2003
Dysfunction Junction
wondered if it swallowed any, so next time it has a drink ....swellll!!! :eek: :p
dog.jpg

AB45

Dec 31, 2003
Essex
lol

Personally id go round just for the chance to look at a tit eared spaniel:D

Seriously though isnt it still your ball regardless of whether it went into her garden or not and she now owes you a ball????

'Shabba'

Mar 3, 2003
Shooms said:
I'd go round at 2 in the morning to have it out ;) Her dog has obviously jumped over the fence, robbed Brandon's ball, jumped back over his shitty side of the fence with ball in mouth & proceeded to rip it to shreds outta sheer frustration of having stuck up gobby bitch as an owner...you are owed !

"what ?!"

You could be onto a winner there, pass the blame and demand compensation:thumbsup:

T.C said:
wondered if it swallowed any, so next time it has a drink ....swellll!!!

I hadn't thought of that!!!! I hope it hasn't choked on it or anything, that's really not gonna do anything for the already failing neighbourly relations:|

T.C

Sep 2, 2003
Dysfunction Junction
Shabba said:
I hadn't thought of that!!!! I hope it hasn't choked on it or anything, that's really not gonna do anything for the already failing neighbourly relations:|

you'll be doing them a favour if it starts sh1tting sponges mate, the turds will come out ready-soaked-up... no messy lawn.. she cant bloody complain if you ask me ;) :D

Amelie

Sep 6, 2003
Forget the ball, its gone- revenge however is ace. Just shoot the dog- all dogs under 2 feet in height (espesh the annoying yappy kind) are imho really rats and should be treated as such.

Amelie

Sep 6, 2003
Lozzie said:
I remember my mates dog ate a pair of tights...and when it was *ahem passing them, they had to stand on them, while the dog walked away. The result was the tights weren.t just dangling out of it arse slinging shit everywhere when it ran....

hahahaha!

Thats really gross but very funny lol.

PepeLePew

Oct 27, 2005
Hyde
www.myspace.com
Lozzie said:
I remember my mates dog ate a pair of tights...and when it was *ahem passing them, they had to stand on them, while the dog walked away. The result was the tights weren.t just dangling out of it arse slinging shit everywhere when it ran....

hahahaha!
Thats made my day :D

Lozzie said:
hahahaha!

lolololol eeewwwww :hurl: thats mingin, tho as amelie said, very funny haha

reminds me of a certain dog eatin my socks, and a certain grad sayin i had beefy feet lol :S (not true obv ;))

nics

Oct 5, 2004
im like herpes....never quite fcuk hoff!!!
shabba just knock on her door and ask realy nice n neighbourly can your beautiful boy have his favorite ball back, he accidentaly kicked it and the wind caught it and blew it over the wall and he is sobbing uncontrolably and he wants his ball back:cry: :cry: :eek: ;) ;) :p

then watch her crumble as she has to try n explain to you that her mutt has chewed the ball to smitheriines (even tho you already know that) and then in the end she has to replace the ball coz ur lil lad is well sobbing his heart out:cry: :cry: :thumbsup:

'Shabba'

Mar 3, 2003
nics said:
shabba just knock on her door and ask realy nice n neighbourly can your beautiful boy have his favorite ball back, he accidentaly kicked it and the wind caught it and blew it over the wall and he is sobbing uncontrolably and he wants his ball back:cry: :cry: :eek: ;) ;) :p

then watch her crumble as she has to try n explain to you that her mutt has chewed the ball to smitheriines (even tho you already know that) and then in the end she has to replace the ball coz ur lil lad is well sobbing his heart out:cry: :cry: :thumbsup:

Ha ha, genius!!!:D

I reckon Brandon could be up for a bit of play acting later on;)

Danny C

May 19, 2004
Town
Get Brandon into Cricket then you can both have have a laugh when the corky goes over the fence and she has pay substantial vets fee for some tooth repairs (or a broken window)