Hiya peeps

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

tall paul

Sep 19, 2001
Liverpool
Alright :wave: :D

Long time no post/see! Been back a couple of months now but only just got my computer back online.

Hope all is good with everyone!?

Was hoping to see you all at the Scubar do, but just managed to get a ticket for the final so its off to Athens for a week of sunbathing and footy for me :D :mexican:

Deffo see you all soon tho :thumbsup:

RetroAndy

Apr 4, 2002
wakefield
Alright :wave: :D

Long time no post/see! Been back a couple of months now but only just got my computer back online.

Hope all is good with everyone!?

Was hoping to see you all at the Scubar do, but just managed to get a ticket for the final so its off to Athens for a week of sunbathing and footy for me :D :mexican:

Deffo see you all soon tho :thumbsup:

Alreet lord tallness of paul :D

Good to hear from you again. You back for good now or going round the world again soon. Nice one about the final tickets, am hoping you come back winners but milan will be no push over.

tall paul

Sep 19, 2001
Liverpool
am hoping you come back winners but milan will be no push over.
I know mate, deffo won't be a game like the last one! After the way we snatched it last time they're gonna be out to prove a point. Hope we can do it again, but if not, at least it'll be a fekking good laugh leading up to it.

T.C

Sep 2, 2003
Dysfunction Junction
Aww, shame you cant make it mate, wouldve been good to see you and wont be the same without seeing your grinning face floating around high up in the air :D

Good reason though hey?! - Bet you'll have a corker! :cool:
Have a good un' :thumbsup: