Hiya guys n gals

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Miss Cola

Feb 21, 2003
Chompin on biccie's.. *beep*;)
Ive not posted for abit but thought i could do with abit of help from you lot. :)

As some of you might know im pregnant and im having a baby boy. :dummy: :love: Me n chris ( Biskit) like the name Ronnie but we DO NOT like the name Ronald lol and as ronnie is short for Ronald its kinda making us both think twice about his name. :(

Now i know people will either love it or hate the name so im asking your opinion on the name RONNIE. :D

Nic. x

Ronnie is a fantastic name for an east end wide boy who's a bit woooo, a bit waaaaay :D

050121040128195.jpg

ronbook2.jpg

Top name imo... brings to mind oldskool villains who love their Mum & will feed you to the pigs if you dare grass em up :D

Hope yer doin well anyways Nic :) x

Miss Cola

Feb 21, 2003
Ronnie is a fantastic name for an east end wide boy who's a bit woooo, a bit waaaaay :D

Top name imo... brings to mind oldskool villains who love their Mum & will feed you to the pigs if you dare grass em up :D

Hope yer doin well anyways Nic :) x

Lol, i really love the name and atm i cant think of anything else i would want to call him. :) His full name would be Ronnie Baker (not Barker ;) ) so i think its got a ring to it. :)

Im really well thanks Shooms hope your doin good yourself? :)

His full name would be Ronnie Baker (not Barker ;) ) so i think its got a ring to it. :)

Im really well thanks Shooms hope your doin good yourself? :)

lol that's tickled me :D

00000886_717152.jpg

"Ron-eh ! Ba-kay ! Chamone !"

I'm doin well kidda except I'm high on deep heat, ibuprofen & heat patches... fucked me back yesterday morning... walking like old man Steptoe :cry:

amymars

Apr 28, 2006
Standish
Leo / Leon are nicer than Ronnie I think.....but I think thats maybe because I associate the name Ronnie with older men and not cute little babies! Just go for what you feel is right :)

Vickles

Jan 21, 2005
Butty's pub :D
Leo / Leon are nicer than Ronnie I think.....but I think thats maybe because I associate the name Ronnie with older men and not cute little babies! Just go for what you feel is right :)

Yeah I agree. I'm not keen on the name Ronnie but you could still have that and not Ronald. I was christened Vicky and not Victoria :thumbsup: :)

It's so hard choosing a name isn't it? We're still thinking about it. Got a few that we agree on now though so it's a start I suppose :S

northern minx

Jan 10, 2003
the universe!
www.awakenUnow.com
hello chic
massive congrats on baby coming:D awww how fab
when are you due?
my sis is expecting end of may so im all excited and getting all broody with her:thumbsup: and also trailing thru the names routine with hardly any that are really likeable
have to be honest i dont like ronnie, just reminds me of the krays!

how about evan or tavi ?

Amelie

Sep 6, 2003
So sorry for not replying to your pm Nic, i am really shit with them*. Easily the shittest person on here its safe to say- i will deffo do it this week.

I really like the name Ronnie. I think its the right kind of different, without being spazzy and trying to hard. I want Fred but i don't think Jonno likes it much.

*Apologies to everyone who i have yet to reply to as well, its got so bad i can't even bring myself to read them. Its so rude of me:$ . Look! Its shamefull:

Welcome, Amelie.
You last visited: 15th January 2008 at 02:22 PM
Private Messages: Unread 9, Total 919.

Miss Cola

Feb 21, 2003
hello chic
massive congrats on baby coming:D awww how fab
when are you due?
my sis is expecting end of may so im all excited and getting all broody with her:thumbsup: and also trailing thru the names routine with hardly any that are really likeable
have to be honest i dont like ronnie, just reminds me of the krays!

how about evan or tavi ?

Hiya Minxy :)

Im due 5th May so not long now really :) not to fond of Evan or Tavi but ive had loads of different names i thought were nice n now ive gone off them. I think its gonna be Ronnie lol. :D

northern minx

Jan 10, 2003
the universe!
www.awakenUnow.com
Hiya Minxy :)

Im due 5th May so not long now really :) not to fond of Evan or Tavi but ive had loads of different names i thought were nice n now ive gone off them. I think its gonna be Ronnie lol. :D

lol its a very personal thing choosing a name hey! so if ronnie feels right for your larl chap then you go ahead babe:D bet is gonna be gorgeous so will carry a name off like ronnie no problem at all! :wave::)