Hi there

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Mike the Manc

Nov 23, 2006
The Bar
Just found this site (and tunes id) the other day and was giddy as a kipper as you can imagine, anyways if I ever get round to going through my zillions of tapes which are in the loft at the mo., hope to be bugging the hell out of you all for what a lot of the tunes are on em as never did find out all those years ago........

Oh yeah and whilst I'm here as I'm a bit of a laggard with this technology, how and where the hell do you go for downloads? and can I downlad them to my ipod? Ones that I'd be particularly interested in downloading are pickering/park at the hac, jam mcs at konspiracy and any from the thunderdome as old enough to remember those halcyon days......I apologise for my ignorance in this downloading malarkey but could do with some guidance here if possible.

Ciao for now and apologise about my name, couldn't think of anything witty to call myself!

Mike the Manc

Nov 23, 2006
The Bar
:) much appreciated saysay, sure to be downloading loads off here and if ya see a bloke singing his tits off in his car going round manchester (doesn't everybody do that!?), good chance it'll be me listening to these

MizzDeedz

May 6, 2006
:) much appreciated saysay, sure to be downloading loads off here and if ya see a bloke singing his tits off in his car going round manchester (doesn't everybody do that!?), good chance it'll be me listening to these

ahh so it was you i followed down the M60 this morn ;) - i was singing away to duran duran though, lol

Welcome to OSA mike :D and have fun and enjoy your stay here :thumbsup:

Mike the Manc

Nov 23, 2006
The Bar
why thank you kindly y'all! :D

quick question for you though.........when trying to download a mix, quite a few of them are saying they've been deleted, is there any other way of retrieving them??

thanks in advance

horseman101

Sep 18, 2006
hey pal! welcome to the board,;) id advise ya to ask for them to be re-uploaded :thumbsup: im sure someone with the tape wont mind! if ya want any help with out dont hesitate to ask me :) im new to this place too and ppl here are realli friend :D, anywho enjoy ya stay :wave: