Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

glazzy

Jan 4, 2002
hiya all of ya's:D

any1 remeber me??
just thought i'd say a quick hello......."HELLO"

got my internet connection back, it's been a long 6 months i can tell ya!!:cry: :cry: :cry:

how is every1??? wots the gossip?????

it feels weird bein here:| but i like it!!!!

jayne x

RetroAndy

Apr 4, 2002
wakefield
Welcome back Glazzy.

Its nice to be back isnt it :p

Do ya ever come to meetups like gt's timeless etc.

It would be great to meet ya

Andy

WOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

GLAZZY IS IN DA HOUSE!!!!!

I missed you babes :)

Well, the gossip......

Cam is trying to pull Joker.... and failing.....

I have a g/f..... Get off the floor I know that it's a shock but commmmmmme onnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!

As PW has stated.... YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO LEAVE!

So wat has been goig on with you then???

Joker Jen

VIP Gold Member
Oct 8, 2001
Secret Location in Gotham City
WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOO welcome back hun!!! It's been way way way 2 long!!! yes cam she is female b4 u make any mistakes!!!! u've been much much missed & as the others have said ur not allowed 2 leave again!!! :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: still top of topness 2 have u back & in time 4 me bday :D :D :D :D :love: :love: :love: :love: :king: :king: :king: :king: :luv: :luv: :luv: :luv: :luv: :hugesmirk :biggrin: :groupflip :bigcool: :jumpin: :bounce2: :bounce: :drum: :drum: :hugegrey: :turn: :party: :bigsmirk: :bounce4:

Myk

the-frog-and-the-princess.jpg

No comment ;)

glazzy

Jan 4, 2002
thanks every1 for the welcome back:D

Beebock u had a girlfriend b4 i left m8!! weren't u moving to another country or summit together??
hopefully i will be staying round for a bit!
Jen i thought ur b'day was soon....good timing hey!
:D :D :D :D :D
i don't know wen but hopefully sometime in my lifetime i will catch up with you and PW at GT and every1 else...
not been up to much...moved house about 4/5 weeks ago, on the weekend wen it was nearly 100 degrees....30 trips in a pickup with all our stuff, don't try this...it aint recommended in hot conditions(although ste done most of it)...err thats about it:S :S

hi cam:wave:

jayne x