Hey

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

tomlad

Oct 10, 2006
Blackburn
Easy boys and girls. me names tomlad, was directed to here from backtotheoldskool.co.uk :)

glad to join the community, i make choons under the name of the supersonic army. ive got a few of my choons on fantazias website and i have my own site (which is down) but ive got a couple of choons on myspace, im currently getting into the nuhardcore breaks scene, i love old skool so its wicked to make me fave type of music! im only 17 (18 in just over a month :)) so im here to learn and just pick up on the friendly vibes! nice one!

www.myspace.com/supersonicarmy

please feel free to add me and leave a comment :D

nice one
tomlad

a.wood890

Sep 27, 2006
MANCHESTER
WOODY....( x, mix factory dj ).

Easy boys and girls. me names tomlad, was directed to here from backtotheoldskool.co.uk :)

glad to join the community, i make choons under the name of the supersonic army. ive got a few of my choons on fantazias website and i have my own site (which is down) but ive got a couple of choons on myspace, im currently getting into the nuhardcore breaks scene, i love old skool so its wicked to make me fave type of music! im only 17 (18 in just over a month :)) so im here to learn and just pick up on the friendly vibes! nice one!

nice one
tomlad

welcome.. 2 the venue,, tomlad,,, hope u enjoy ur stay,,,phones:

a.wood890

Sep 27, 2006
MANCHESTER
WOODY....( x, mix factory dj ).

nice one
tomlad

welcome aboard tomlad...:thumbsup: