Hey everyone!

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

ssi

Oct 4, 2006
Well after loking at this site many times i have finally got round to registering, real lazy i know! I used to go to Zone circa 91' for a couple of years(least i think it was around then, so long ago now) but have not been near a club for many moons. I still love the music though and i my records are still with me ,although unplayed for quite a while. Think the one tune i remember most from way back when is Joy and Joyce Baby Baby. Aah the memories!:D

kellzbellz

Sep 19, 2006
manchester
welcome!

hiya! im new to the forum too i used to go, bowlers religiously and the wigan to maximes etc went to helter skelter once ! oh my god! it was bonkers! bin to a few places in leeds to a back to basics night back in the day but was that smashed at the time i cant remember where it was?? missed out on angels and kinetic but monroes was alright after bowlers! arrrrrgggggghhhhhh bowlers now that was the place! had some of the best nights of my life there!wish just for one night it would open again! COME ON BUTTY! get it sorted! :p RIP MATT PIPER! :(