Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

spiely

Oct 5, 2001
Canada
www.lufc.com
:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:
Help me. I NEEDS to go to GT again in March. Problem is i live in Canada. What can i do???///:confused: :confused: :confused:
northbay.jpg

Dj Britalian

Nov 19, 2001
On the edge
Bloody hell m8:crazy:

Bit of a change goin from Bradford to Canada:axe:

Look i have an idea! Maybe we could broadcast live from the club, all you have to do is get into ya dancin gear, put on ya dancin shoes then stand in front of a full length mirror, order surplus amounts of alcohol (or any other forms of entertainment) & Bobs your uncle!:drum:

Make sure its not the middle of the night there cause you mite have the :cops: knockin on yer door:crazy:

spiely

Oct 5, 2001
Canada
www.lufc.com
:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:
I wish i could bring her with me but she doesn't like The music and is dead against the things which can go with the nite.

PS the picture is actually winter and i am not stood on a roof but 8 feet of snow.;) ;)

Pixie

Jul 16, 2001
Back oop north!
www.
spiely said:
:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:
I wish i could bring her with me but she doesn't like The music and is dead against the things which can go with the nite.

PS the picture is actually winter and i am not stood on a roof but 8 feet of snow.;) ;)

Fekkin ell - 8 feet of snow !! lol Wow!!!!

Well, bring her with you & then sendher shopping for two days !!! Sorted !! :thumbsup: