Help - IBM Parts

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now


Active member
Alreety :wave:

I need something that i have no idea what its called lol Its a sort of wheeled runner that holds the Hard Drive in place within the machine, (sorta like the things that would be on a set of drawers to slide them in and out)

does anyone know the proper name and where i can get them?

Many thanks


Active member
also give me the machine type / model / serial of the computer you queer :D

lol i cant take a pic of it as its in the machine and its tighter than a nuns chuff in there... its an IBM Intellistation Z pro, model 6221. They're light blue in colour and look like a strip of plastic 5/6" long, with small wheels on either side so they look like O===O===O===O sort of :)