Help from a maths/computer boff please!

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

'Shabba'

Mar 3, 2003
Sniffing glue........again!
Right i know it's dead easy but i've got brain freeze!!!

How do i work out 22 as a percentage of 34 and a shabba bonus if you can tell me the formula to put in on an access database so it can calculate its bastard self!!!!

I thank you:$

Right.... just to put into perspective how ashamed you should be of not knowing how to find a pecentage Shabbs here's a maths question posted on a Pug 306 board I'm on...

Hey, I'm currently sitting my final uni exams, just done the first three and got the last three next week. One subject looks at a technique called inverse kinematics. This basically is a mathematical approach which robots use to calculate how to flex their joints or inorder to touch something. I can do all the hard bits but can sumone tell me..

say

X = Cos^-1(A) + Cos^-1(B), can I express this with only one term? Instead of two Cos's? Just I need to put the equtions into tan form so they can be programmed into a robot model.

lol I have no bleedin idea what he's goin on about either... :crazy: :$

'Shabba'

Mar 3, 2003
Sniffing glue........again!
Right.... just to put into perspective how ashamed you should be of not knowing how to find a pecentage Shabbs here's a maths question posted on a Pug 306 board I'm on...

Hey, I'm currently sitting my final uni exams, just done the first three and got the last three next week. One subject looks at a technique called inverse kinematics. This basically is a mathematical approach which robots use to calculate how to flex their joints or inorder to touch something. I can do all the hard bits but can sumone tell me..

say

X = Cos^-1(A) + Cos^-1(B), can I express this with only one term? Instead of two Cos's? Just I need to put the equtions into tan form so they can be programmed into a robot model.

All i need to know is how i calculate how to touch something, couldn't give a shite how a robot does it:crazy:

Amelie

Sep 6, 2003

say

When i moved in with Jonno, i had to clear out all his old uni work to make space for important shit (bags, shoes, my uni work). Anyways, he used to do 'math' (lol) like this all the time. There would be a one senny question, then pages and pages of A4 working out, then a one senny answer!

He used to like it!

seandelier

Dec 8, 2006
here's a maths question posted on a Pug 306 board I'm on...

is that the forum where the boy whos pug bam margera trashed with paint came on and posted about it?

it turned into the longest post ever with all the car dicks saying that bam was an asshole for doing it even though the said boy trashed bams lambo doing doughnuts?