Hellooooooo!

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Julia-Whizzkid

Jan 16, 2007
Hello everybodeeeeee! :wave: :wave:

I'm normally a regular on the B2B forum, Used to go to the pier, Maximes, Kinetic , Bowlers and the 051 from 1991 to 1997.

Can't wait for the Bowlers reunion!!!!!!:mad:

betty spaghetti

Nov 21, 2006
O51 was that in Liverpool?, Its a riiiiight night in there. Mint. Hello :wave: Ms Whizzkid, I am sure you fit in like a foot in a sock on OSA. Loads of crazy, top, happy ppl on here....:mad: I hope you have loads of fun :thumbsup:

Julia-Whizzkid

Jan 16, 2007
Yes the 051 was in Liverpool, only went there towards the end of my clubbing days, had odd nights out at different places like The Empire (morecambe) The Edge (Coventry) Quest (Wolverhampton) Legends (warrington) Q-Club (Birmingham) but I have to say my favourites were Back to the Old skool nights at Maximes and any night at Bowlers.

Ceejay

Jul 15, 2006
Preston
linktr.ee
Welcome to the site luv,yet another B2B friend, how ya doin luv, i've enjoyed this site everyday for the last 18 months, best place for tunage & forthcoming oldskool events which has taken me back in the day, N-Joi luv:wave:
ps. just posting so i can get to 100 posts so i can request some tunage. see u at the worx on 23rd hun!:thumbsup: