hello

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

betty spaghetti

Nov 21, 2006
hello peeps, just introducing myself...:wave:

used to listen to happy hardcore when i was about 13-15:$ , then i borrowed a life at bowlers tape of a mate did the old school thing goin to bowlers (compulsion). went to an old school nite called goodtimes which was a nectar nite (let the goodtimes roll again) then in between all that i bought a zone tape pack and i was hooked on that, as i got a bit older i started listening to rare italo from 89-93 its got me now i proper :luv: all the saxophone, piano and trumpets stuff what goes on in that stuff, its sounds sad but it gets me where the other styles dont.:love: :love: :love: the italo stuff just does it for me

love gettin mashed, not been to a proper mash up for a long time (u know the ones where everyone is just bein random :mad:, rolling round on the floor n stuff :D ). that is untill this weekend just gone, we went to the blackpool nite (klub dna), then went back to manchester for the mash up which was also a good stay... so thanks peeps :thumbsup:

any how thats enough of me, kinda new to all this, so look forward to speaking to you crazy lot ;)

li'l Sonz

Apr 27, 2005
Manchester
www.myspace.com
hello m'dear. You did really well gettin to grips with your first thread.... :thumbsup:

Any hoo people, if you didn't guess, this is Faye (if you went blackers then the girl with the dead smart bob who was with little sam :)) and a few of you already know/have already met her!

Welcome m'dear and before you know it you'll be sucked into this place! :D

x