hello people

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

eve

VIP Silver Member
Jul 3, 2003
garden of eden
:wave: good morning to you all, don't get much chance to get on the board these days and when i do its all names i dont know and the odd regular from the days when i could visit on a daily basis! nothing wrong with new people keeps osa going from strength to strength but me being an oldie and not gettin out much to meet ups these days[months years!!!:S ] yr all strangers lol......

so to all the birthdays ive missed, all the congratulations for various reasons ive missed i do apologise and hope you all had good celebrations whatever the reason for celebrating was!!!

I know theres a few osa babies due over the next couple of months hope all yr new moms to be are doing fine and dandy and the leg cramps in the nite arent keeping you awake [speaking from experience with that 1] myself only got 15 weeks to go before my new baby boy arrives [sum of you will prob remember our Logan being born aug 2004 [gone so fast] and this baby is most definately the last edition to my clan!!!! hubby had snip as soon as we found out i was pregnant!!!!

So, i'm hoping to visit osa more once i start maternity leave which is very very soon coz i cant fit behind the desk comfortably:p !!!!! and then i will hopefully get to know more of you.... take care folks chat with you all soon lotsa love eve xxxxxxxxxxx:love: :love: :wave: :thumbsup:

Kate.S

Sep 14, 2007
Aww what a lovely message! :love: That's just added to my good mood! I'm relatively newish compared to some members but we have spoke before on here. Congratulations on the littlun, bet you're so excited, not long now! :D

nics

Oct 5, 2004
im like herpes....never quite fcuk hoff!!!
ello ello eve long time no speak hunny......i cant believe it was that long ago since you had logan.......i think some more uppage of piks are in order so we can keep a check on the future osa members ;)

glad to hear ur all doing well and also glad to hear you will be back in full osa swing when ur on ur mat leave........god helps us !!!!!:love:

ps...kate........ur not a new en nymore.......ur part of the fixtures n fittings now:condom:

eve

VIP Silver Member
Jul 3, 2003
garden of eden
ello ello eve long time no speak hunny......i cant believe it was that long ago since you had logan.......i think some more uppage of piks are in order so we can keep a check on the future osa members ;)

glad to hear ur all doing well and also glad to hear you will be back in full osa swing when ur on ur mat leave........god helps us !!!!!:love:

ps...kate........ur not a new en nymore.......ur part of the fixtures n fittings now:condom:

hi nics i know long time no hear no see people!!! time flies by logan will be 4 in august starts school 4th sept and new baby due 7th sept!!!! so gotta lotta catchin up to do before Lucas arrives [logan helped chose his name aww] he cant wait to be a big brother! he says that now lol.....

congrats to you kate on passing yr driving test thats the next thing on my list of things to do now i know i wont be breeding anymore future lil osa'ers!

maternity leave starts 12th june god i cant wait its killing me sitting in office chair!! so i'll be back for a couple of months before the sleepless nights kick in again!!!

catch ya's all soon eve xxx :love: :love:

DeeDee

May 13, 2002
Over the hill in St Helens
Hello Eve, wow it just shows how often i get on here myself, i seem to have missed the news of you expecting again!!! Like you im also finished reproducing! Evan is 2 now and the older he gets the less i would like to start all over..... even though i am the most broody person in the world! Good luck with little Lucas tell Logan he picked a lovely name! cant wait to see the piccies!:wave: Enjoy your mat leave when it starts:thumbsup:

eve

VIP Silver Member
Jul 3, 2003
garden of eden
Hello Eve, wow it just shows how often i get on here myself, i seem to have missed the news of you expecting again!!! Like you im also finished reproducing! Evan is 2 now and the older he gets the less i would like to start all over..... even though i am the most broody person in the world! Good luck with little Lucas tell Logan he picked a lovely name! cant wait to see the piccies!:wave: Enjoy your mat leave when it starts:thumbsup:

hi deedee long time no hear... cant beleive Evan is 2 already doesnt seem 5 mins since he came along in yr living room!!!! hope u and yr brood are all good, now we've both finished with the reproductin we can leave it to our eldests!!!! Logan wont let us pick any other name now, we had Macey Belle for a little girl but he kept saying he didnt want another sister bless him and I'm sooo glad he was right...

yes will def up some piccies when our little [or not so little] bundle arrives take care of yourself and family speak to you soon eve xxx :love:

eve

VIP Silver Member
Jul 3, 2003
garden of eden
awwww thanks for the welcome back you guys how could i ever stay away for too long with all you lurverly people here.... you'll all be sick of me by the time this baby comes along!!! i'll keep ya's posted on how its going, i'm gettin bigger by the day people ask me how long i've got left? and when i say 15 weeks you can see the look of suprise on their faces coz this belly is HUGE .... see yas soon luv eve xxx :love: