Hello Peeps

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Banjo

Sep 17, 2004
Random place
Well I admit I only joined up on this site to hear about the timeless nights etc.... but I have been reading through some of the threads today and have been PMSL'ing at you all .... in a nice way of course :D I love some of the thread subjects and have been tickled all day reading through the replies

So just wanted to say hello everybody :wave:

Banjo

Sep 17, 2004
Random place
eh up jo :D

get yaself posting n stuff and join in the fun. see ya at the next timeless :thumbsup:

alreet butty :wave: yeah am gunna become a postwhore methinks lol... oooooo cant wait for ratpack this is the captain of your ship and we'll keep you rrroooocccckkkkiiiinnnnnnn :D

easty

VIP Gold Member
Aug 3, 2006
newton heath
www.myspace.com
Well I admit I only joined up on this site to hear about the timeless nights etc.... but I have been reading through some of the threads today and have been PMSL'ing at you all .... in a nice way of course :D I love some of the thread subjects and have been tickled all day reading through the replies

So just wanted to say hello everybody :wave:

lol you'll probably not wanna meet me now after some of the things you have probably read:$
welcome to the board properly jo and I'll see you at timeless, remember mines a pint of stella;)