Hello Party People

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

DZIRE

I'm fairly new to this website, and thought it might be nice to introduce myself :) . I was introduced to this Website by a Friend, who you may know as DAVEY10:moonie: . I've been into this scene since the early 1990's in the days of Pleasuredrome, Oz and Sequins. Like most lads at my age, i went through the RAVE scene, with Whistles, and Gas Masks etc, then I grew up, and got very much into the Italian scene, with 'HANDS in the AIR' Piano tunes. I've had a few stints at Dee Jaying, but to be honest i think i've only started to really enjoy it in more recent times, since i've got some Direct Drive Turntables. For years i endured, painful mixing on my old Belt drive turntables, and to be honest i think i got pretty good on them, but i know there is a lot more to come from me on these babies:mad: :roll: .

Anyway i've been listening to a few other peoples mixes which they have posted, and as soon as i've got a decent mix ready, i'll be more than happy to share with you all. :wave:

If anyone out there has any tips for me, then i will be more than happy to receive them.

Well folks that's my quick intro for now, but i'm sure this won't be the last you hear of me.

:wave: