Hello Everyone

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Chumley

Aug 26, 2003
Sheffield
I'm Chumley.

I paid my £20 to be a gold member over two weeks ago and Butty still hasn't put my mix up. He ignores all my PMs, it's almost as if he doesn't want to know now he's got my cash.

Maybe he'll take some notice when he reads this???????????

biggz

Jul 9, 2006
wirral
I'm Chumley.

I paid my £20 to be a gold member over two weeks ago and Butty still hasn't put my mix up. He ignores all my PMs, it's almost as if he doesn't want to know now he's got my cash.

Maybe he'll take some notice when he reads this???????????

CAN I GET A AAAAAAAAAAHHHHMEEEEEEEEEEN!!!!!!!!!!!:D :thumbsup: :D

Buzz

Nov 7, 2005
Not far from Tesco's
Hi Chumley, sorry to hear that mate, I think we have all had that kind of experience but there is usually a good reason behind it, I'm sure he will get it sorted soon, especially now you have posted this LOL :thumbsup:

Robbie Chopper

Mar 23, 2006
On the mo-fo'in 1's and 2's
i sent him a pm and put a mix up to the server over a fortnight ago aswell but the first mix i put up (last year) was replied to within 2 days, i think he's redesigning the whole site at the moment so i'd just be patient mate, thats all you can do, i know how you feel cos i'm gaggin to get my mix up on the mix section aswell :thumbsup:

Cheers,
Robbie. ;)

butty

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 15, 2001
Manchester
www.oldskoolanthems.com
apologies chumley dood. ive got a backlog of mixes to sort at the mo and there aint enough hours in the day. as mr chopper said i sometimes get em turned round within a day or so but it all depends on how many come in and what else i got on. i get around 50 emails/pm's a day and so i find it hard keeping on top of the replies to everyone all the time, especially at busy times.

im in the middle of sorting out the move of OSA to a uk server and so as im sure ya can appreciate actually having the forum here has to come higher in the priority list than sorting the backlog of mixes out. as if i didnt then u wud have your mix but nowhere to post it lol

il get em sorted within the next day or so i jus gotta sort out a few DNS problems on the new server and the more urgent stuff is then outta the way

butty

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 15, 2001
Manchester
www.oldskoolanthems.com
lol right u can wait another 2 weeks then :D

lol j/k

once i get chance im going to look at sorting a script out that will auto create the webspace and login etc when ya sign up for gold. that would be perfect as itd b instantanious for you guys as i can appreciate that at times ya tearing ya hair out coz ya wanna get a mix up lol

il see what can be done :thumbsup: