Hello Everyone!

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now
Hello everyone! I recognise a couple of names on this board! Thought i'd come along and say hello!

Im 17 and I live near Birmingham in a small town Lichfield!

I love Old Skool, but I especially have a love for hardcore, especially new stuff! I also like selected Gabba! :axe:

Just thought i'd say hello! Off to see Stu Allen :king: tonight at Illusion! Should be awsome!

Tonksi

Jul 18, 2001
Me Flat with our Kes..proper bo'!
Just thought i'd say hello! Off to see Stu Allen tonight at Illusion! Should be awsome

Have a gud 1 m8 im gonna have a toddle to club metz meself sumtime...tell us what kinda old skool hardcore they play cause i may pop down sum time

N welcome to the board ..where dreams were made to be broken n everyday is partytime:pixie:

Tonksi! Wipe the foam from around your mouth

Soz m8 ya caught m8 shavin :p

Tonksi said:

Have a gud 1 m8 im gonna have a toddle to club metz meself sumtime...tell us what kinda old skool hardcore they play cause i may pop down sum time

Never been before, first time tonight! So not sure what to expect, + im not all that "up" on my old skool although I love it! Probly cuz the tunes where being produced/released when I was still in nappies! :jawdrop:

Sawyerbean said:

Never been before, first time tonight! So not sure what to expect, + im not all that "up" on my old skool although I love it! Probly cuz the tunes where being produced/released when I was still in nappies! :jawdrop:

Dont worry mate, its never too late ;) ;) Theres a few whipper snappers on here !!! At least you got your priorities right !!

Oh Hi btw !

Sweet xx

hektik

Dec 5, 2001
london
*football chant stylie* SAWYER SAWYER SAWYER!!!!!!!

play some gabba!:drevil: :dummy: lol

nice one for finding the board fella.

OSA peeps, sawyer is just a young whippersnapper (coming from mee eeek!) and have got a well good mix cd of a wicked wicked hardcore set he did! bloody blinding it is!

pacman

Nov 11, 2001
Manchester
:D :D :D :D :D

Sawyerbean, let me know what the Illusion night is like. I REALLY wanna go but havent had opp yet with it being night before GT and all that.

Methinks I will be going to the one they have planned at Keele Uni though!

Have a twisted one!!!

:fekked: :fekked: :fekked: :fekked: :fekked: :fekked: :fekked: