Hello Everybody

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Tony

Feb 11, 2006
Cheshire
I'm new around here - you can blame Oldschooldazed for that for posting the link on Terry Farleys 'Faith' Board.

Anyway, a little introduction to me. Started off at 'Joy' in the valley near Heywood, summer of '89. Hacienda regular from the end of August that year until september of 1990, mostly Nude, but later Nick Arrojo's saturday night, via Shaboo in Blackpool along the way. Then moved to the East Mids and started going to Venus.

Looks like a decent place you've got going here. I recognise Noel's name from the old 'Everything begins with an e' site. I assume its the same Noel.

Anyway, enough of my blithering - carry on about your business.

:thumbsup:

T.C

Sep 2, 2003
Dysfunction Junction
Hello Tony :wave:

when you say East Midlands I take it you mean Nottingham then if you mention Venus? I'm an East Midlands lass myself thats all so I'm just being nosey :D

Tony

Feb 11, 2006
Cheshire
T.C said:
Hello Tony :wave:

when you say East Midlands I take it you mean Nottingham then if you mention Venus? I'm an East Midlands lass myself thats all so I'm just being nosey :D

Loughborough actually. Not quite as exciting as Nottingham.

Northern Star

Staff member
May 10, 2004
On Cloud 9!!!
Welcome abord m8ty.......nice to see ya to see ya nice ;)

Was a hacienda reg myself up to 91ish and i defo moved about like your good self....so welcome aboard...top site this,.......and if your up for sampling abit of what used to be then im sure some of the meet ups would be right up yoiur street ;)

god bless osa and all who sail in her....welcome :wave: