Hello Everybody!!!

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

pacman

Nov 11, 2001
Manchester
Just thought id say hello, ive escaped from the outside world and am on my way back to sdarwkcab land.

Think i'll stay here for a while cos they wont stand a chance in catching me in here, the serious fools lol

Anyway, Hello to y'all!!!!!!

Dj M Jaxx

Oct 12, 2001
YORK UK
www.myspace.com
How Doo Pacers

Got a pressie for you......
paper-clip-blue.jpg

Not sure what you will do with it.....but should help you keep things together for while or two, until I can save up enough money to get you that stapler i promised ya ;)

sirius

Registered Member
Dec 28, 2001
If you see this scally lurking around the outskirts of manny, dont worry, it only pacman.

mental.gif

They were hot on his trail, but the local's thick manc accent totally flummoxed the southerner gaurds and they fled back in retreat.

pacman

Nov 11, 2001
Manchester
Ok, lets be honest. The real reason I have been away is....................................................................................................................................................M Jaxx hurt me soooo bad with his promises of a shiny new green stapler for me desk and when he admitted it was all a lie caused by his unhealthy stationary obsession I fell to pieces.

Luckily, I am fully re-stapled and slowly but surely I am gonna ease the poor Jaxxter out of this obesession.

And get him interested in............

02260-1.jpg

Dj M Jaxx

Oct 12, 2001
YORK UK
www.myspace.com
pacman said:
Ok, lets be honest. The real reason I have been away is....................................................................................................................................................M Jaxx hurt me soooo bad with his promises of a shiny new green stapler for me desk and when he admitted it was all a lie caused by his unhealthy stationary obsession I fell to pieces.

Luckily, I am fully re-stapled and slowly but surely I am gonna ease the poor Jaxxter out of this obesession.

And get him interested in............

02260-1.jpg

MMMMMMMMmmmmmmm Potatoes :D