Hello all

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

smidge

Aug 21, 2006
Manchester
hello everyone...i've been on the forum a few times and read some threads that have brought back a few good memories.

i first started "ravin" in '92 i think...my first club was Hippo's in middleton m/cr but i've visited quite a few over the years...angels(burnley?) sequins ..blackpool,bowlers...the hacienda...where ever the party was at.

my favourite has to be my first ...hippo's...the resident D'J's were moggi and jay weardon if remember correctly. . .i had some great times and met a lot of good people.

i dont mix or D.J...I dont even go clubbing anymore ..a wife and three kids put paid to that...i dont have any old club tapes either the've all vanished over the years......but i'd love to get my hands on some.. ..i still love them old school tunes.

nice to be on board

smidge

Jiglo

Mar 21, 2005
Wigan
Hi smidge, me and my mates hit Hippo's for a few weeks :thumbsup: after the Pleasuredrome closed down:cry: and we also did all those other clubs you mentioned at various times afterwards. We might have bumped into each other on occasion:thumbsup:

Welcome aboard:)

smidge

Aug 21, 2006
Manchester
Freestyler said:
Hi again and welcome smidge...

Always good to see another hippo's head on here, if you are after some mixes recorded at hippo's I have a few knocking about..

Enjoy

that would great thanks....and thanks for the welcome you guys..i feel at home already. . .:D