Hello all - Tapes from the loft

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

ChrisWilliams

Mar 31, 2013
Hi there,

Been a watcher of this site for a while but never posted - mainly used for the tracklists when finding stuff on mixcloud.

I'm moving house soon so I've been in the loft and found boxes of old mixtapes. I've kept them for nostalgia reasons but I'm never going to play them again. I would love for them to go to a new home where they will be appreciated and ripped. I'm NOT looking for payment and I'll post them to someone on this board who I know will look after them.

Appreciate the majority will already be out there already but you maybe able to get better copies. Only looking to send them as a bulk

There's more to come but this is the first batch.......any takers?

I think they are in the correct boxes as much as I can tell

tempImageKbHieZ.jpg

chinatownswhite

Feb 2, 2008
Middlander
Hiya Chris(y) I still collect tapes, convert them, share them on here, & also upload stuff to my YT channel, mostly to get the unknown track IDs from other users on YT, everything I collect I keep & do NOT sell them on.

I have a large collection of orig Progress and Hot To Trot packs so if you have any of those I would be more than happy to take them into my collection.
I also have a few of those Domnatrix packs, but dont have the one in your pic, I would be more than happy to take other stuff.

Heres my YT channel if you wanna take a look.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ming The Merciless

ChrisWilliams

Mar 31, 2013
Hiya Chris(y) I still collect tapes, convert them, share them on here, & also upload stuff to my YT channel, mostly to get the unknown track IDs from other users on YT, everything I collect I keep & do NOT sell them on.

I have a large collection of orig Progress and Hot To Trot packs so if you have any of those I would be more than happy to take them into my collection.
I also have a few of those Domnatrix packs, but dont have the one in your pic, I would be more than happy to take other stuff.

Heres my YT channel if you wanna take a look.
I know you well from this board! Give me a week to find the rest of the tapes and I'll be in touch :)

Reactions: chinatownswhite