Heeeeeeeelp!!!!!!

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

JenDaRaver

Aug 12, 2001
Strawberry Fields
I am stuck in the wee piddly computer office at home... downstairs are two babies, one my gorgeous niece, the other belongs to two complete strangers... and I am having a major head feck today...........

Plus mum has made homemade soup and I can't go down cos i'm too damn scared!!!!!!!!!!!!! :O

JenDaRaver

Aug 12, 2001
Strawberry Fields
*giggles a little hysterically*

It's not the soup, that's WHY I want to go downstairs cos I aint eaten much over the weekend. I don't mind my niece Holly cos she's my wee darlin, but I don't LIKE strangers when I'm a little paranoid after the weekend... I only have myself to blame really.

But it was fun at the time!! :axe:

hektik

Dec 5, 2001
london
ahh! you'll be alrite mate, im sure she wont even notice you!

but if here head starts swiveleing round 180- degrees, peg it back up stairs!

Pixie

Jul 16, 2001
Back oop north!
www.
Just stroll down babes - even if y9ou think you are loking a bitr worse for wear , 10 to 1 they won't notice.

At the end of the day, they woulnd't know what to look for anyway & certainly woulnd't equate it with going out.

Just go for it & you'll feel sooo much better & proud of yourself afterwards.

:hugz:

:love:

JenDaRaver

Aug 12, 2001
Strawberry Fields
Thanks babes, I managed to do it ok, and it was only my sister by the time I made it to the kitchen *phew*

It's sad how paranoid I get, maybe time to give the lil fellas a rest eh peeps?

*hugs to all*

hektik

Dec 5, 2001
london
well done, but i think its tiem to calm down a bit: when u get paranoid about children in your living room, i think you mite be caning it a little too much!

but have a hug, cos i've beenthere befroe!