Heard about Barrymore?

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Fallout

Nov 29, 2004
I just heard Michael Barrymore is going to be offered a contract for a new Channel 4 TV series when he comes out fo the Big Brother house.
Word is the C4 big wigs are very happy with Barrymore and the public response he has got since going on Big Brother.
The new series is going to be called....

Only Pools and Corpses.:p

zoom

Mar 26, 2005
groan....:)

I hear he has no ashtrays in his house cos he throws all his fags in the pool.

:|

-Zoom

turpieaj

Feb 15, 2003
sunshine on Leith, via Watford
As far as I can tell Michael Barrymore has done no wrong - there was a tragic accident at his home if he was involved he would have been brought to book on it.
So what if he was a homosexual drunk - if he really was an evil nasty person then why did his ex wife stand by him and continue to manage him after he announced he was homosexual. The media had gone FAR to overboard on him fecked with his fragile head and drove him out the country.

The geezer is very insanely funny now and before the tragedy that took place - Hes one dude I would like to see back on telly:thumbsup:

Andy

Tim Acid

Nov 1, 2003
The Acid House
theacidhouse.com
turpieaj said:
The geezer is very insanely funny now and before the tragedy that took place - Hes one dude I would like to see back on telly:thumbsup:

Andy

aye I like Barrymore.........always thought he was funny on that game show he hosted........ so he done a bit of charlie and liked a bit of arse...big deal....ok the dead body in the pool is a bit freaky...bet that was a bit of a mare for him..... I reckon he is alwight :p myself and should get back on the box presenting :thumbsup:

fugjostle

Oct 12, 2001
Leek
www.fugjostle.com
Lozzie said:
I am basing my opinion of him based on how he has been conducting himself on the telly at the moment!!!!!!!I just think he is a cock.

Got to agree with you on this... I used to think he was well funny but from what little I've seen of him on BB he's seems to be a c*ck.

Tim Acid

Nov 1, 2003
The Acid House
theacidhouse.com
Lozzie said:
I am basing my opinion of him based on how he has been conducting himself on the telly at the moment!!!!!!!I just think he is a cock.

not been watching So Called Celebrity BB myself.........shame if he is acting a cock...:|

watched 5 mins of BB last week and had to turn off as I did not recognise anyone...did not see barrymore on it...... but the others were talking utter fucking shite and making complete cnuts of themselves.....was embarrasing..... funny put 10 people in a room, put cameras on them and all self respect flies outa the window :|

grover

Jun 5, 2003
i heared that when barrymore comes out of the house , Liverpool F.C. are going to sign him on as goalkeeper.....

barrymore said that having 10 arseholes in front of him and 40,000 pricks behind him will be too much an offer to turn down:moonie: :D

Dj M Jaxx

Oct 12, 2001
YORK UK
www.myspace.com
I think the guy is amazing, ive missed him from our TV, and lets face it, compared to the shite they put on the dummy box these days, i would welcome him back to my tv 24/7.

Abbsalute class the way he ripped Jodie Marsh to bits, lets face it she was asking to knocked down a peg or two. She hates fame...so she goes into the BB house.....mmmm makes sence in my world. If you ask me the guy is a gem, he should be in every BB just so he can out every 26 (going on) 17 year old has been for what they are

Come on.....More More Barrymore :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Dj M Jaxx said:
I think the guy is amazing, ive missed him from our TV, and lets face it, compared to the shite they put on the dummy box these days, i would welcome him back to my tv 24/7.

Abbsalute class the way he ripped Jodie Marsh to bits, lets face it she was asking to knocked down a peg or two. She hates fame...so she goes into the BB house.....mmmm makes sence in my world. If you ask me the guy is a gem, he should be in every BB just so he can out every 26 (going on) 17 year old has been for what they are

I would have cracked him one...that is why I hate him. I thought he was totally out of order, and a total bully!!!! He was just going on with himself. I don't perticularly like JM, but I felt for her.....he was a ****. Just made me think he is a loser. Im sure there are plenty funnier people out there, new tallent and all that. He has had his day imo.

beaker

Jun 24, 2005
Dr Huxtables
Iv'e never really been a fan of barrymore tbh.. for me he was silly rather than funny, picking up old dollys and running up and down with them on his shoulders an such:naughty:
I cant comment on what went on in the pool or the homosexuality issue but .. both times he showed no remorse what so ever in the death / humilliation his wife MUST of suffered when he got busted out the closet!
And as for the tears the other night:rolleyes: he's guaranteed to sell his feeble story to news o the world saying its all to do with the pool dude:cops:

clown ...sorry rant over :|

Amelie

Sep 6, 2003
I never liked him as a presenter, for the reasons Beaker gave- just not my type of entertainmnet. He had that cringe factor back then.

His behaviour in house made me so cross- he is such a prick now in my eyes. He acted so rudely to Jodie Marsh, what kind of sick bastard gets off on seeing one person so picked on- you could see he actually took pleasure from people having a go at her- and seemed to go out of his way to look for things to start aggro. The irony is of course he was, i belive so desperate for attention that he provoked it, the very thing he calimed she did.

I am not a Jodie Marsh fan, she does court publicity, and the wrong kind at that. But as i have said before i think she has issues with herself, probably from the years of bulying as a teen. She feels, imo that all she has to offer is sex, and that her own personality is not worth chatting about. Maybe she felt unattractive due to the bullying, and even now she has this- hence the need for consatnt lewdness around blokes. Its sad really, as i bet she is not that bad when she lets go.

I found it hard to watch, all of them one by one making her feel less and less valid- the words used by some of them were picked very cleverly to amplify her own doubts about herself. The more they picked on her, the more cornerd she became and as a consequence she reacted, making them dislike her more. She is well aware that the Jodie Marsh characature (sp?) she has created is all she has in the fame game, and i think deep down she hates that.

Barrymore has far darker demons, however. He has hinted at a fecked child-hood, has obviously had to deny his own sexual prefference for a majority of his life (which must be shit) and then his career is in tatters. He is a troubled, angry bloke who has some superiority complex. I despise anyone who enjoys watching others suffer, more so someone who uses others suffering to boost thier own ideas of self-worth as he has.

Amelie

Sep 6, 2003
Dj M Jaxx said:

I just don't get what she has done so wrong:confused: . I would hate to see even someone i dislike severly be so humilated and ripped to shreads. The guy looked like he was going to hit her at one stage, i certainly class his behaviour as aggressive.

If he was such a gem, and he had a problem with her he could have done the decent thing and took her to one side and got it out that way. The man is vile, hes cracking up and he is lashing out at whoever he can in the process.

Also, as Jodie keeps saying- its not the fame she hates, but the way the press keep calling he a slag. Of course she gives off that impression, but she says thats what she went into the house for, to try and be herslef. It was never going to happen as in most bb houses there is one that is the runt (for want of a better term), she was unfortunate enough to be this years.

I am not mad keen on her, but she has done fuck all wrong imo to have such a hard time of it. No-one, child or adult should be bullied. I was pleased to see that both Beaker and Lozzie found it wrong too- for a minute i thought i thought the world had gone mad and it was okay, even congratulated to have a go at people in such a vicious way.

lou-lou

Mar 28, 2004
Manchester
Amelie said:
I just don't get what she has done so wrong:confused: . I would hate to see even someone i dislike severly be so humilated and ripped to shreads. The guy looked like he was going to hit her at one stage, i certainly class his behaviour as aggressive.

If he was such a gem, and he had a problem with her he could have done the decent thing and took her to one side and got it out that way. The man is vile, hes cracking up and he is lashing out at whoever he can in the process.

Also, as Jodie keeps saying- its not the fame she hates, but the way the press keep calling he a slag. Of course she gives off that impression, but she says thats what she went into the house for, to try and be herslef. It was never going to happen as in most bb houses there is one that is the runt (for want of a better term), she was unfortunate enough to be this years.

I am not mad keen on her, but she has done fuck all wrong imo to have such a hard time of it. No-one, child or adult should be bullied. I was pleased to see that both Beaker and Lozzie found it wrong too- for a minute i thought i thought the world had gone mad and it was okay, even congratulated to have a go at people in such a vicious way.

yea i agree on that too, not keen on her myself really spesh as she seems to be over the top most of the time, but dint really see what she did wrong. And when barrymore went proper over the top the other day saying, ''oooh youve got all the attention now, look theres attention there and over there and over there", and he went on and on, bloody hell!!

RiskyLady

Apr 20, 2004
Dancin the night away
I used to like michael Barrymoor but since he has been in the big brother house i hate him. He has come across as a real bully when jodie marsh was in there, he acts like a child when people give him attention for the sympathy vote i say get him out and send him back where he comes from the dick head:mad: :mad:

Dj M Jaxx

Oct 12, 2001
YORK UK
www.myspace.com
got to addmit, he makes good tv though, i for one have started watching big brother because of him, and that is a rare thing in it'self lol :)

Lets face it there all in there because they are attention seekers, hell, thats why i want to do it. At least i can admit it..lolol:)