The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

'Shabba'

Mar 3, 2003
Sniffing glue........again!
MONO said:
Hi Peeps,

I go to Hazy everymonth but have never met any of you guys :(

Met a few people like tall paul, kev, elvis etc all top blokes.

My girl says she meets loads of girls, all out-of-towners, in the toilet queue(believe it or not) who she says are all dead nice.

Is there any posts with photos of all you guys so we can put names to faces.

There was a girl in there Saturday with black permed hair and blue top on. top had writting on it 'no love just sex', sound girl. I was trying to peep at the name of one of the tunes vertigo was playing and she turned around and said to me 'Its called Parra dice - ,,' Anyone know her

Cheers,
Pete

Hiys, w'll all have to make sure we find you next month.

The girl you are refering to is sweet sensation. (I'd take back the perm remark though!) :p :D

Hopefully see you next time. :thumbsup:

Sully

Jul 14, 2003
Manchester
www.S-30.co.uk
PlebHead said:
also i think with a dj such as nipper it will atract a bit of the "badboy" element. but as the huge majority of people are there for the music and happy vibe the nobs will just get bored and move on as people aint interested in rising to their foolishness

bleedin hell mate, you hit the nail right on the head there - anybody remember 'Not Forgotten' at Sofa Manchester......!!!

crazy.

Danny C

May 19, 2004
Town
SJ, c'mon we know Nipper can scratch, but put him next to a few other DJ's and he pales into insignificance, Cash Money/Kenny Dope/Scratch Perverts/Andy Smith (Portishead), Jazzy Jeff, DJ Premier to name a few. I tell you what as well check out Mr Blue Jammer!!! The guy knows his shit

Before I get beat down, I'm NOT dissin Nipper whatsoever!!!!!! (Just wanted to get that straight)

MONO

Jul 9, 2003
Manchester
The Bunny Girls Hey,

Then it must of been one of you SJ who was chatting to my girl!!
She's quite small, brown her, had a long green top on and per of jeans - Deb?

S-J

Staff member
VIP Gold Member
Danny C said:
SJ, c'mon we know Nipper can scratch, but put him next to a few other DJ's and he pales into insignificance, Cash Money/Kenny Dope/Scratch Perverts/Andy Smith (Portishead), Jazzy Jeff, DJ Premier to name a few. I tell you what as well check out Mr Blue Jammer!!! The guy knows his shit

Before I get beat down, I'm NOT dissin Nipper whatsoever!!!!!! (Just wanted to get that straight)
:$ Grrrrrrr eazy tiger....

Was not doubting you for one minute or anybody else.... I was only reffering that I was being Blonde and wanted to know what everybody else was talking about.... LoL I'll be spanking your bum next time I see you.... I couldnt possibily get into a debate about anything like that as I dont scratch I only shake my ass.... :p As for the Jammer Man!! Yes please... would love too!

Mono - Iiiiii that would be us!!

S-J xx :love:

S-J

Staff member
VIP Gold Member
MONO said:
The Bunny Girls Hey,

Hya Mono - :D Now you come to mention it I think it was us lot in the loo's I have a very vague recollection of it and her....

I think it was myself, K-T & Jennifromthebloc...

S-J x

Danny C - Me too hun!! No trauma! Like I say Bum spanking session next time I see you! ;)

MONO

Jul 9, 2003
Manchester
Sound SJ - Nice one.
Next time she bumps into you I'll ask her to introduce me to you. Then If its not to much trouble, maybe you can introduce me to a few more of the guys from off here. :$ (wouldn't mind meeting the guys who keep helping with the tune ids!! :p )
By the way, did you go to 1st Timeless@Nation?

S-J

Staff member
VIP Gold Member
MONO said:
Sound SJ - Nice one.
Next time she bumps into you I'll ask her to introduce me to you. Then If its not to much trouble, maybe you can introduce me to a few more of the guys from off here. :$ (wouldn't mind meeting the guys who keep helping with the tune ids!! :p )
It would be all my pleasure! you head will be a bit pickled like cause of all the peeps you will meet.... but hey its all good fun! ;)

Just ask any of the guys on the door to point us/me out to you and they surely be able to send you in the right direction! LoL

No I didnt go chick.. We was at Good Times...

S-J x :love:

Lol well I had a great night, in more ways than one :p :eyebrow:

Ive never been so f**ked lol :fekked:

Even thought i hate to say this, I thought vertigo played better last month (sorry hun :$ but I have told you already, you need me to go through your tunes with you :p ;) )

Was impressed with Mart playing Q and Keep on Jammin :thumbsup:

I thought Nipper was the bogs bollox :king: and loved Energy Flash and by joove what that guy can do with his fingers :eek: oh well a girl can dream lol ;) I might have to wear my top to GT on sat cos it seemed to work lol :p hee hee ;)

Im not going to name everyone cos Ill be here all day lol :|

I love you all and you all make the night special in your own little way :love: I have a big place in my heart for all you people and hope we carry on doing this forever :love: well until we cant hack it anymore anyway !

Had a great mashup that seemed to go on till tues :eek: got corrupted again on mon night and ended up swinging from dannsters curtains :| which ended up with me and the curtains in a big heap on the floor :$ im so sorry dannster and ste :$ :$ but I have a big bruise on my back if it makes you feel better :S

I love hazy and i am never going to miss a single one :love: :cool:

Im proud to be part of the night and to all the people who havent been yet, you are missing out big style, so get your arses there ;)

Mono - yes that was me you were describing and I will forgive you for saying that I have black hair (its brown) and was wearing a blue top (it was black), but to say I had a perm :eek: :| :naughty: ;)

Looking forward to next month, I cant wait to hear 808 state :head: Im hoping for some right dirty old skool :drum: :p :cool: ;)

Sweet (who's once again battered and bruised, but very happy also :D )
xx

princesswarrior

Feb 21, 2002
An amazing night

I had a lovely infact BRILLIANT night and weekend.

I only give a few days notice and your there for me guys, to pick me up and drop me off. Va, Joker, Flange and Ange.

Like others have said I dont think I could say alot more about sat night, I was tired but everyone there kept me going and WOW Nipper,I was stood there for a while :jawdrop: in utter amazement. GOOSE BUMPS down my spine.

Mart hun thank you, but every bloody time I poured a glass some bugger came along and spilt it over me and ange. :mad:

I met so many new people and honestly I cant remember all of you but it was a pleasure :D

For everyone I know or who knows me, all I can say is Thank you for you all been you and that I am so proud to know you, cause when I am out to play you all make it so worth while.

I hope to see you all again soon :love:

Pw xxxxxx

P.s Just got to say Risky Lady my packed luch was lovely ;)

Bubbles

Feb 15, 2004
MONO said:
The Bunny Girls Hey,

Awwww i think i know who this girl is i speak to her every time i go to hazy she is really pritty and a lurvly lurvly girl i also bumped in to her at timeless @nation if i am thinkin ov the same one :confused: :confused:

Will be nice to put a name to her face tell her i say hello :wave: :wave:

Bubbles

Feb 15, 2004
MONO said:
Sound SJ - Nice one.

AWWWWW yes it is her then tell her katie says hello im the nutty one who is always bumpin in to her was talkin about timeless the other night at hazy how the one in liverpool was really quiet, I told her to come to the one in manchester on the 9th ov july @ The Zoo i hope you's can make it :love: :love: :love: :love:

reppin

Jun 29, 2004
Dj Nipper v Da Turntablists

Danny C said:

Danny C...Very Very Very Good point indeed bro...

As a few of u already av figured out who I am...Read REPPIN backwards and u will know...Dont bombard me wiv loadz of S**T though pls...

I dont claim to be the best by no way...And the DJs u mentioned...Well !!! Its really gr8 to know ppl know there music and history but there is too many who dont.
There is alot 2me and history ppl dont know. Hip Hop is my no1 love and wot got me into DJin way bak in 1983(Yeah! Ive got a zimmer frame...Hehehe !). Back then u had to be good on a pair of dex and show ur skillz or u wud get dissd. As The Egyptian Lover said " What is a DJ if he cant scratch ".
Now, sadly all these so called SuperStar Dance DJs influence the young ppl who r gettin into Dance Music and a DJs skillz doesnt matter nemore. 99% of these SupaStar Dance DJs cudnt mix Angel Delight. The punters look up to these DJs and think that their inept mixin and skillz on dex is wot DJin is all about, and sadly punters are brainwashed into thinkin DJ Tiesto is GOD. How wrong they are !!!
It is these sort of DJs who have instilled apathy in The Dance Music Industry wiv their materialistic desires and greed.( Pls dont forget ppl. This is only my views on music and wot I blieve in my heart. Evryone has a right to a different opinion or the world wud b a seriously mundane place to live).
Wot I am tryin to do is show ppl that u can do so much more on a pair of dex and try and introduce them into the true art of DJin ( In my eyes neway ) and where it all came from...Hip Hop and Electro Funk.
The DJs that inspired and still inspire me tday r all Hip Hop DJz or Turntablists as they r now known.
In the 80s I was lucky enuf 2 DJ wiv Public Enemy and Big Daddy Kane. I was 1 of Sashas inspirational figures. Im a recordin artist who has gone under different pseudonyms such as...Kid Unknown, Dejure, Beat Renegades, Red, Basilica and in 1998 Ian Bland (Dream Frequency) and I set up LCD Records...
And Danny C, the DJs u mentiond r phenomenal, legendz, my inspiration and heros 2me...U forgot a few though...Here r my heros bro...
Q-Bert, Cash Money, Mixmaster Mike, Jose Rodriguez, Greg Wilson, Magic Mike, Kraze, Kentaro, Kool Herc, GrandWizard Theodore(da inventor of the scratch), Grandmaster Flash, Jam Master Jay, Terminator X, ShortKut, A-Trax, D-Styles, Shadow, Cut Chemist, Hype, Skribble, Apollo, Rob Swift, Roc Raider, Cheese, Alladin, Scratch Perverts, Noise, Mr. Mixx, Jazzy Jeff, Yella, Premier, Rhettmatic...etc...
House DJs I respect r...Sasha, Laurent Garnier, Carl Cox, James Zabiela, Graeme Park, Mike Pickering, Jon Da Silva. Steve Williams, Welly and Vertigo.
Q-Bert, D-Styles and their crew r doin tingz on dex that is totally out of this world and takin DJin to anova level but, dont confuse the two different genres pls.
Wot all these DJs r above ( except da house DJz ) r Hip Hop DJs and if I stepped in2 their arena they wud kik my arse. Now how many of the above DJs mix records and can build a night in a night club. That is a whole different skill and why u neva get turntablists in the DJ Mag Top 100 DJs chart. These two different genres r wot I try 2 combine togeva.
" pales into insignificance " is a little harse coz u av neva heard me properly. It is very difficult for me coz when I walk into different nightclubz it is neva the same set-up and on Sat @ Hazy Dayz the dexz were jumpin, a tad 2 low and the crossfader was 2stiff ( not dissin da club though ) and it pisses me off coz I cant perform how I want 2 and do da tingz I do at home. Thatz coz nightclubs dont accommadate for DJz that scratch as all DJs do now-a-dayz is beat mix. Well ! they try...
But I dont complain. I jus get on, DJ, do my job and try and giv u and all the wonderful ppl who go outta there way and pay to c me a gd nite.
I returned to England in April to DJ and to study and since being bak I have passed my Basketball, Badminton and Disabled Ppl in Sports awards and that means when I return to Hong Kong and China in September I will b able 2 teach kids sports. Coz thatz wot I want 2do. Oh ! And also carry on DJin.
I spent 14 months beginin Feb 2003 travelin all around China on my own teachin English and DJin. I met Chinese Hip Hop DJz who blew me away wiv their skillz and on par wiv the best Hip Hop and Turntablists DJz in the world and put me 2 shame but, sadly u will neva hear them and also there r so many talentd young DJs in England who wud put me 2 shame2 and who r neva givin da chance they rightly deserve.
I dont claim 2 b da best and neva av but, I am lucky enuf 2 av a respected name on the NW DJin circuit and I want and intend to introduce punterz to the true art of DJin and to get them interestd about my luv and passion of how and wot a DJ shud and can do on a pair of dex. If I inspire 1 punter to do this then I am happy. Thats all I want to do and giv ppl a gd time. If I cant do that then, well, I will hang up my headfonez.
I will b hangin up my headfonez neway at the end of Sept in England coz I return to live in Hong Kong and China and I wont b comin back. So hopefully Danny C in the short time I am here in England I can get ppl like u talkin about the amazin DJs out there that shud b heard. Not these whack fake SupaStar DJz.
Let da true DJz come forth...And dont forget...
ITZ aLL aBoUT Da MuSiC bro... :D
Take it Ez
DJ NIPPER
P.S. Txz to all ur wonderful comments ppl and dont forget if it wasnt 4 all u lot I wudnt av a job. Respect 2u all...I ad a gr8 nite2.
Nebody wanna get run ova by a Mini Cooper S ???? Hehehe !!!
The DJ Nipper website is finally under construction and u will b able 2 read more about me on there...If u wanna...