Hatton weigh in :D

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now
was in work watching this. I really wanted hatton to win...how much of a girl was that ref dude???? loved it when the commentator started slagging him...well funny.

I met ricky, when i was about 17...and pissed out of my face. And he was nothing but polite and nice...so have nothing but respect for the dude...:king: :king: :king: :king:

Really thought he was gunna win it at the start...but it all went down hill when he got that little cut. it seemed to distract him or somthing?!

Oh well...good fight, well done to the other dude (even though i dont like him and his bling baby):king:

li'l Sonz

Apr 27, 2005
Manchester
www.myspace.com
I met ricky, when i was about 17...and pissed out of my face. And he was nothing but polite and nice...so have nothing but respect for the dude...:king: :king: :king: :king:

I remember seeing him in a pub a bit back thats about a mile up the road from me (my local lol) and I live not far from where he's from so I thought the same as you. He keeps in touch with where he cam from and is still the same guy regardless of all the hype and fame surrounding him! :king:

x