Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Here's Johnny

Nov 29, 2001
Scotland
David Bellion?

Who are you and why the hype?

Sometimes unknown players get signed by big clubs (Usually African and South American players) but not usually from Sunderland.

Why couldn't he get a game up there?

johns_ar

Feb 20, 2002
www.northeastclubchat.co.uk
hes actually a good player and how he never got a game is beyond me......reid & bilko probs sticking with flo cos he cost em an arm and a leg

think he scored against man utd last season or season before...

theyve got him for nowt i think

hes like a wippet as well, as fast as owen

Here's Johnny

Nov 29, 2001
Scotland
I watch loads of football on TV and I can honestly say I've never heard of him. Has he been injured at all?

You just don't expect Man U to sign unproven players, especially Sunderland reserves

johns_ar

Feb 20, 2002
www.northeastclubchat.co.uk
he was on the bench mainly, got about 3 run outs i think but the scumderland fans are always banging on to start him etc

hes only 20 as well so even if he turns out to be shit they will still make money on him when they sell him

Wolfy

Feb 17, 2003
London Taan
Yeah - he's spose to run faster than road runner on speed.....:)

How about the old Ruskies buying Chelsea!

Chelsea have ben a money laundering club for the Italian mafia for donkies... (I kid you not) Looks like the Ruskies have stepped in for a bit of the action! :)

Old Pappa Smurf ran out of cash! :D

Wolfy

Feb 17, 2003
London Taan
johns_ar said:

There's been a few stories in the papers that 'Allude' (good word that eh?) to it and its been doing the rounds down here for a long old time.

Footballs unregulated - peeps have been getting away with this that and the other for time.

Can't tell ya any more - End up in cement boots in the thames mate...:eek: plus I don't know anything more! (lol) its jus rumour and gossip, etc. Reckon its true though....

Wolfy

Feb 17, 2003
London Taan
Yeah - good story I reckon. Although who wants to get in the way of the mafia earning cash!? :|

Its no coincedence that loads of Italians started pouring into Chelsea (Transfers wise). And jus look at the state of Italian clubs now - Lazio being the most fecked. Mafia just bleedin the well dry and then they move on and start over...

Chelsea Village - lol. Chelsea Clean Your Dirty Cash Village more like.

Here's Johnny

Nov 29, 2001
Scotland
johns_ar said:
well i for one hope theres a chernobyl at chelsea now the russians have moved in

Chernobyl is in the Ukraine

Still all tarred with the same commie brush though

BTW how much is Captain Bird's Eye (Ken Bates) gonna make from this considering he only bought Chelsea for £1?

And we talk about Russian gangsters

Wolfy

Feb 17, 2003
London Taan
johns_ar said:
well i for one hope theres a chernobyl at chelsea now the russians have moved in

Yeah - you know where they can stick their 'blue flag'....

Prolly have an influx of Russian players now! lol.

Aydo

Aug 1, 2002
Exiled Lad
don't worry about bellion, i remember when ruud v. was an unwanted unsignable after he did his cruciate ligament

ah well theres plenty kickin themselves about that one i reckon lol