Happy Friday People!

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Kate.S

Sep 14, 2007
Hello all :wave:

Not been on in absolutley aaaagggggeeeessss!!!! I've got a proper job now so can't get on in works time, lol! :p

Hope everyone is doing well and has had a good summer :D

Any plans for the weekend? :pixie:

Kate.S

Sep 14, 2007
Hey Kate how are ya hun!

Im putting my feet up this wk end well deserved rest :$

Hey matey!

I'm really well thanks, everything's good at the moment. Tom and me are house hunting which is quite exciting, but so hard trying to find something good that you can afford.

Don't blame you for putting your feet up, have a good one x :thumbsup:

ilovepiano

Jul 9, 2002
Now that is proper weird... I was only wondering this afternoon where you'd gone! Had a random flashback to being sat outside Scubar and realised you haven't been around for yonks! :wave:

Kate.S

Sep 14, 2007
Hiya Kate, welcome back mate :D :wave:

You've been missed;)

Cheers mate :D hope you're doing well, good to be back! :thumbsup:

Now that is proper weird... I was only wondering this afternoon where you'd gone! Had a random flashback to being sat outside Scubar and realised you haven't been around for yonks! :wave:

Hello :wave: I think you had a flash back because really you wished you had danced with us when we tried to drag you onto the dance floor! :p

li'l Sonz

Apr 27, 2005
Manchester
www.myspace.com
Glad to see you're back! :)

I had a good weekend. Busy getting stuff done but best of all, I got a letter through the post telling me I'll be getting £1000 in compensation after the armed robbery I went through in March! Things are better than they were before now: I've got a better car, the work stuff I had in there has been replaced, I've nearly got all my other stuff back and I've got a grand as well!! :) :thumbsup:

x