Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Joker Jen

VIP Gold Member
Oct 8, 2001
Secret Location in Gotham City
Happy Birthday Sweet

Cos we can't be with u I've thought I'd give u a virtual birthday!!

Here's ur Birthday Card
vavoom-birthday-card.gif

Jaxxy's been busy in the kitchen all week
cake.jpg

I tried 2 talk this bloke in2 jumpin out of the cake but he wasn't up 4 it
dolworth.jpg

But I did talk this little fella in2 it!
birthday.jpeg

Enjoy ur pressies
Presents.jpg

Tigger's invited his famous m8s to join us
birthday.jpg

And finally grad I hope ur up 4 it!! :eek: ;) :p :eek: ;) :p :eek: ;) :p
birthday-girl.gif

Anyways hope u have a blinder with plenty :tonksi: & :pixie: & :band:
:party: :birthday: :birthday2 :birthday3 :birthday: :birthday2 :birthday3 :birthday: :birthday2 :birthday3 :birthday: :birthday2 :birthday3

soz again that I was fit enouff 2 drive the northerners down :( :( :( :(

Awww cheers peeps :love:

I went out on Friday to CT with Grad and Jaxxy, after mucho persuassion from Mr Jaxx :thumbsup: as Im still wasnt feeling 100% after my awful illness :( and I gotta say it was an absolute belter :drum: DJ Moose was amazing :cool: will go into more detail another time, then on Saturday went to Jaxxys with grad and Emily me flatmate. Had some lovely scran and vino and tunes :D

This moning I was woken up by my baby with a fried brekie with a rose made out of tomato and bayleaf :luv: and then opened me cards and stuff, now Im back at home on here (obviously :axe: ) while grad is getting some zzzzz's before he takes me out for a romantic meal tonite :love: :king: :love:

Then tomorrow hes taking me clothes shopping to buy me more pressies !! :D :p Ive already had a chocolate girl and a blow up bondage chair (dont ask) which I managed to break after 5 mins !!

Ive also had a white cowboy hat off a mate..so watch out dannster I'll be competing with you at the next GT :p

The only shame about it all is that you northern peeps who were coming down, didnt :( :cry: but dont worry we can celebrate next time I see you all a good excuse to have another birthday night out ! :p ;) )

Sweet xx

Hippy Burday to the lass like Sweet,
She's bubbly & vivacious & good enuff to eat (says Grad ! ;) )
I hope you have a tip top time
With loads of fun, smiles & err lines
Although you're a posh Welsher you won't find me mentioning sheep
Coz I know for a fact my bollocks I would like to keep :$

Hope you had an absolutely fabby one Sweetie-Sweet-Sweet !!

:party: :party: :party: :party: :party:

First of all - Happy Birthday Sweet Sensation!

I am new to the forum - well, been reading it for while now and thought I'd take the plunge and join in. Having a bit of trouble starting a new thread to say hello and introduce myself, so I'm doing it here for now - so hi everyone :D I hope this will become a long a happy friendship :love:

Cookie