Hangover Cures

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

princesswarrior

Feb 21, 2002
I was just wondering about hangover cures because at this time of year, alot of people over induldge alot more than normal lol!!! if there is a normal. What do you do when you have one.

Also whats the worst one that someone has recommended that you have tried.

The one with Eggs has to be the worst I have ever tried :hurl:

Pw x

woody

princesswarrior said:
I was just wondering about hangover cures because at this time of year, alot of people over induldge alot more than normal lol!!! if there is a normal. What do you do when you have one.

Also whats the worst one that someone has recommended that you have tried.

The one with Eggs has to be the worst I have ever tried :hurl:

Pw x
a guy who me n quey used to work with used to neck 2 raw eggs before he went to bed, and swore by it :rolleyes: but i think a glass of water, soon as u come in and a few decent paracetamol thingys, and make sure u eat something b4 u go out and also a glass of milk to line yer stomache. it all helps to feel better next day, unless you're on the nelsons then u're bound to have a hangover no matter what!

hope ya have a great chrimbo Jo :love:

The best one is surely never to stop drinking lol :pixe: :pixe: :pixe: :pixe: :pixe: :pixe: :pixe: :pixe: :pixe: :pixe: x infinity :D *hic*

Jo babes - you n yours have a brill crimble - can't begin to thank you enuff for what you & Gordon have done for me.... hoooooooooooooooooooooge hugs when I see you next (v v soon I hope) :love:

/edit DOH !!! where's the Pixie bottle smiley gawn ?

ah well this bottle of vod seems like a good idea ;)

Vodka.jpg

Northern Star

Staff member
May 10, 2004
On Cloud 9!!!
aye a few pints of water is the tcket before u go to bed...but the trick here is remembering to do it....which aint easy when ur rat arsed!!! :p

failing that....sleep sleep and more sleep!!!!! if i feel in the slightest bit rough i wont surface at all......... ;) isnt that right woody and blue jammer....must have spent all last sat afternoon in and out of consciousness!!!! :eek: think i was talking to myself at one point!!! :S

woody

Northern Star said:
aye a few pints of water is the tcket before u go to bed...but the trick here is remembering to do it....which aint easy when ur rat arsed!!! :p

failing that....sleep sleep and more sleep!!!!! if i feel in the slightest bit rough i wont surface at all......... ;) isnt that right woody and blue jammer....must have spent all last sat afternoon in and out of consciousness!!!! :eek: think i was talking to myself at one point!!! :S
i dont remember i was too busy with me new friend:hubba:

cam

Registered Member
Mar 30, 2003
In a world of my own
get pissed all over again, after 1 pint or 1 short maybe 2 or 3 shorts, but 1 pint and your headache goes, dont eat either for best effect :)

used to work a treat fro me every saturday and sunday, killer for work though monday

sirius

Registered Member
Dec 28, 2001
yeah, half a pint of water before bed, and dont go to sleep drunk....stay awake till it wears off a bit, thats my advice. Also a good walk in the realy early morning like 10.00! lol.

Avoid: cofee, headache pills the night before, and greasy foods the morning after......its wrong.:naughty:

Sirius.

princesswarrior

Feb 21, 2002
Shooms said:
The best one is surely never to stop drinking lol :pixe: :pixe: :pixe: :pixe: :pixe: :pixe: :pixe: :pixe: :pixe: :pixe: x infinity :D *hic*

Jo babes - you n yours have a brill crimble - can't begin to thank you enuff for what you & Gordon have done for me.... hoooooooooooooooooooooge hugs when I see you next (v v soon I hope) :love:

/edit DOH !!! where's the Pixie bottle smiley gawn ?

ah well this bottle of vod seems like a good idea ;)

Vodka.jpg

Anytime sweetheart :love: :love:

Jo xx

Super Freak

Jul 26, 2004
Liverpool
Old sailors cure is leave a can in a bucket of ice & water over night, in the morning take the can out of the bucket plunge your head right into the bucket of ice & water hold it there for 30 seconds then drink the can down in one, and put ya head back in the ice for 30 seconds. Its works:thumbsup:

blue jammer

Dec 9, 2003
Don't drink - that way never a hangover lol

:D

Heh

I hardly ever get hangovers, which is mint innit really, I can only remember one tbh, and I'd been at a works free bar all night on double and tripple southern comforts :S oh dear, got messy and then I was green most of the next day.

The one thing that sorted me out, and you're gonna cringe at this awful sounding bit of food stuff, was,,,

A walkers crisps (Worcester Sauce flavour) and jam (strawberry) sarny

Yes, sounds odd as fook, but it sorted me head and tummy out when I needed it most :cool:

princesswarrior

Feb 21, 2002
I had imagined some weird and disgusting cures would of been said. I dont really suffer from hangovers was just curious, I need to be really pi**ed to get one and that does not happen much these days as I cant stand that feeling of spinning around.

Pw x

dannster

VIP Silver Member
Nov 11, 2001
Haydock
www.dannster.com
My dad always swears by having a full english breakfast sometimes it makes me feel dead sick sometimes it works a treat to get some fat in ya - I've well overdone it me over the last couple of days as some of you will have witnessed - think ive fcuked my stomach up proper pain all th'time might put a poll up in a bit and let you guys decide whether I should go home or not lol

Miss C

May 18, 2003
New York
has anyone tried those 'comedown kits' that u can get from bong shops etc? think theyve jst got loadza vitamin supplements in em. Does anyone know if they work? i'm guessing they would work pretty well

princesswarrior

Feb 21, 2002
Miss C said:
has anyone tried those 'comedown kits' that u can get from bong shops etc? think theyve jst got loadza vitamin supplements in em. Does anyone know if they work? i'm guessing they would work pretty well

I have heard about them hun, but not tried em myself or no anyone who has. When they came out alot of peolpe said that they do work. Should think its the vitamins and stuff in them.

Pw x