Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Northern Star

Staff member
May 10, 2004
On Cloud 9!!!
Yes its that time again folks!

Im going to a fancy dress party (groan) next week end and need to find a costume! Pref one thats inexpensive and not tacky!

Im struggling for ideas to be honest cus i hate fancy dress, but if i dont ill be the only plum there looking out of place! :$

If anyone has any good suggestions id love to hear them :thumbsup:

Harri74

May 29, 2007
Midlands
www.myspace.com
been invited to one too... still havent decided whether im gonna take part yet but my ideas were:

Mummy - nice n easy, just need yards of bandage...

Spider - black leggings, black balaclava & glooves and a few fake arms ...

Teenwolf - red shorts and werewolf mask... (helps if you have an abundance of body hair).

:thumbsup:

stetheboro

Jul 21, 2001
Louisiana formerly Middlesbrough
59468.jpg

Northern Star

Staff member
May 10, 2004
On Cloud 9!!!
If i had a body like they did id be more inclinded to do something a little braver but seeing as i havnt i was thinking something along the lines of grotbags lol!

beaker

Jun 24, 2005
Dr Huxtables
Ohh we are having a Halloween party this year...
Ste is going as a evil jester lol. Kam, a gay vampire an Erin is going as a devil witch. I havent bought anything really so gonna wing it an be a cat i think:D Not the most origional but i thought i was only gonna be a couple of my close friends an there kids but theres about 20 at the last count.

Have a good night and if all else fails Debs - Wizards Den;)

Miss C

May 18, 2003
New York
I couldn't decide on a scary outfit???

So on Friday i'm going to a party in this... maybe with a gash in my neck lol.

SAILOR.jpg

and Saturday i'm going to a masquerade in Brooklyn. Makes it easy! Hand held mask.

T.C

Sep 2, 2003
Dysfunction Junction
Yes its that time again folks!

Im going to a fancy dress party (groan) next week end and need to find a costume! Pref one thats inexpensive and not tacky!

Im struggling for ideas to be honest cus i hate fancy dress, but if i dont ill be the only plum there looking out of place! :$

If anyone has any good suggestions id love to hear them :thumbsup:

Asda has got loads of halloween stuff in the range, looks pretty cheap too. Saw it all in there the other day, and there was deffo some adult costumes, not just kids :thumbsup:
Have bought a couple of bits n pieces myself while theyre there, for when we go to the Rocky Horror :thumbsup:

simzzzz

i got go a fancy dress as well, i decided to get a prosthetic fake wound, basically you glue them onto your face and they look ace:thumbsup:

mine is a big screw that sticks out my head, all you do is glue on with glue provided and add some fake blood, looks great:thumbsup: and more original than the costumes everyone else wheres, also as a bonus go in your own clothes with the face wound:thumbsup: wipe off and then straight out on piss afterwards lol.

Woochie Prosthetics and Wounds - JOKERS MASQUERADE

where i got mine from, also check out there fancy dress stuff they got lots, your leaving a bit late though for delivery as they busy with the run up to halloween, also postal strikes.

type in woochie into youtube shows you how to apply prosthetic:thumbsup: