• Jeff Buckley

Votes: 11 64.7%
  • Alex the Burke

Votes: 6 35.3%

• Total voters

misstickle

Apr 2, 2004
upgraded to Didsbury!
I know this is an incredibley uncool opinion to have...but I want Alexandra's version to get to No1 :$

I know it will just be feeding Sony's profit's more and buying Simon Cowell another house in Aspen....but Jeff's had his time (RIP) let alex have hers :)

Mesh

Feb 19, 2005
Liverpool Laaaaa
I know this is an incredibley uncool opinion to have...but I want Alexandra's version to get to No1 :$

I know it will just be feeding Sony's profit's more and buying Simon Cowell another house in Aspen....but Jeff's had his time (RIP) let alex have hers :)
With every post u make I fall more and more in love with you:love: :p ;)

mr ben

Mar 22, 2006
huyton
Leonard Cohen ;)

Hate this versoin and the stupid crying cow that sings it , Buckleys is good in fact its better than good and probably better than the Cohen original but i had a brief year or so when i was bang into Cohen so im going for that :thumbsup:

U31

Dec 18, 2007
Kiss me brown eye
Oh and whos alex burke?

trapdoor_56k_sm_786.jpg

mr ben

Mar 22, 2006
huyton
And you aint slit yer wrists or hung yersen? :p

YouTube - Leonard Cohen - First We Take Manhattan

Ha ha mate ............

Deffo not , got to be in the mood admittedly :thumbsup:

YouTube - So Long Marianne by Leonard Cohen

YouTube - Leonard Cohen - Bird on a wire

YouTube - Leonard Cohen - Suzanne (video clip)

3 Stone cold classics there ;)

P.S First we take Mannhattan alays remindeds me of this

YouTube - Pink Floyd "Empty Spaces" animation

Always preffered the extended version on the film rather than the one on the Album :thumbsup:

Kate.S

Sep 14, 2007

Yeah I agree with that, not mad on the song full stop but think Alexandra deserved to win and good luck to her :thumbsup: I hope she has as much sucess as Leonna has had, I must admit I do quite like a couple of her tunes :D