Gutted !

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

silocybe

Jun 17, 2003
france
Well im a gutted monkey ! :cry:
to cut along story short , the train that connected my flight (back to england and so Hazy) was delayed due to "something on the tracks" . I therefore missed my plane !!! Im taking this all very well as ive had time to calm down..Ive also discovered that the SNCF (french train people) will reembourse my flight ticket , cos it was them fcuckers fault for not clearing the "something" fast enuff. Needless to say i'm pissed off......I was originally going to go on a ballistic ranting mission...but im not....i will remain calm....bad vibes lead to the dark force so they do :starwars: ....though it does help that ive just downed a bottle of red wine to console myself......:D :(

Northern Star

Staff member
May 10, 2004
On Cloud 9!!!
Mate gutted for ya....and certainly makes an impact on us lot too cus now we have to do without Mr Silo's company....French barstewards :p :(

If i had a magic carpet chick id come n get ya myself :(

silocybe

Jun 17, 2003
france
Cheers for your words , ive already booked me tickets for the end of novembs and I'll be sure to leave myself options incase of un forseen events....Cheers for the Magic carpet ride star appreciate it :thumbsup: Think im going to listen to PR and project myself using ancient chinese methods to the Attic dance floor , Have a good nite all , im there in spirit :thumbsup: