gutted

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

eve

VIP Silver Member
Jul 3, 2003
garden of eden
absolutely gutted in fact..... i applied for a job walking distance from home about 2 weeks ago.. had informal interview on the phone and it was all looking and sounding jus perfect for me.. but the postman brings me the letter ive been waiting for and low and behold not even a sniff of an interview just the usual bull thankin me for taking time out to apply and to tell me lots of people applied for it and unfortunately [for me] i have not been successful this time.... but at least i got a reply from this place!!!!! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: good job i got friday night to look forward to innit!!!!!! :fekked: :fekked: :fekked: :wave:

Northern Star

Staff member
May 10, 2004
On Cloud 9!!!
Awwww :( never mind flower, like u say u got us lot with ya on Fri hun for much love an cuddles, oh yeah and not forgetting the rockin our sockies off bit too :jumpin:

Keep trying hun....im the same i apply for jobs every now and again cus i hate this place and although ive been ideal for all the ones i have applied for i havny even got interviews grrrrrr :$

eve

VIP Silver Member
Jul 3, 2003
garden of eden
Northern Star said:
Awwww :( never mind flower, like u say u got us lot with ya on Fri hun for much love an cuddles, oh yeah and not forgetting the rockin our sockies off bit too :jumpin::$

thank you everyone was really fed up yesterday then had to go to my shit hole workplace boo hoo :cry: but now its thursday my new sofa has arrived from dfs this morning got the day off work [again] and its only 1 day til friday :D ohhhh cant wait now.. got little butterflies goin on already!!!! cant wait to meet ya's gunna be a good night :fekked: :fekked: pls come and find me in the music box i'll be there somewhere :fekked: :fekked: :wave: :fekked: :wave: