Gt

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Eddy Osborne

Sep 4, 2002
Danny said:
face it vicki ..... you only managed to handle him due to biggy and me not being around - as you didnt have anyone to wind him up infront of! which in turn turns him into the duck! :ba: you know how it works, you sly bugger ;)

Cheryl here...

FPMSL, the duck didnt even last long enough for me to see him, think he was in and out before i got there!

Cheers 4 birthday wishes vik, was a good night! (my actual b'days this coming sat tho)

Cant remember a thing from GT's so i assume i had a brilliant night, thanx 4 the card everyone although i havnt had chance 2 read it yet as i left it behind the desk n forgot it on my way out, off 2 collect it 2nite tho!

Spudstock was absoloutley brilliant, loved it, what a perfect place to get smashed n roll around, just wish it had gone on longer, how good would it have been there sunday night in the dark in the warm weather. inspired me to go to more festivals in future!

Debsdoesdallas

Mar 28, 2004
somewhere out there
Liquid E said:
Cheryl here...

FPMSL, the duck didnt even last long enough for me to see him, think he was in and out before i got there!

Cheers 4 birthday wishes vik, was a good night! (my actual b'days this coming sat tho)

Cant remember a thing from GT's so i assume i had a brilliant night, thanx 4 the card everyone although i havnt had chance 2 read it yet as i left it behind the desk n forgot it on my way out, off 2 collect it 2nite tho!

Spudstock was absoloutley brilliant, loved it, what a perfect place to get smashed n roll around, just wish it had gone on longer, how good would it have been there sunday night in the dark in the warm weather. inspired me to go to more festivals in future!

Cheryl, I'm on that one with you babe! :fekked: There's loads down this end of the country is you ever feel inclined to come down see me???

LOL bit erm.....late shall we say in replyin to this! :$

first of all, muchos thanx to the 'ow do bird and SJ for comin to get me and to take me up to huddersfield, much appreciated babes's LOL and i luv ya lots! :D :luv: :luv: even though helen did decapitate my toe wit a stiletto heel!!! :eek:

then, than to ben, and gaz for the hospitality and for puttin up wit me till monday! LOL :D and also to ben for the ace nite that was had in the club :D:love: :love: i really did enjoy it, think i was well hot, but i know i did partake in the dancin along wit my hand wafter LOL

everyone that was there to share the bloody madness, u all ace, and i appreciate the random stuff that gets said all of the timeu are around! tho i blame u all for the states i get into!!!

Gaz my dear! LOL looked like u had the time of ur life mate! am glad that u did!

everyone else, u know who u are, and u also know i think loads and loads of u! and always will ;)

oh, and spudstock was funny as!!!! thought eveythin was quite normal till i went on a camera mission wit superdan and my head crumbled!! ha ha!

(how bad was that walk to the shop hunny???)

and the point where i knew i had to call it a day, LOL was one, when my back was redder than somethin really red! and two, when big bad ben fisher LOL was crushed by the 2nd take of the waltzers!!! LOL that was ace!!

the walk home was very erm.......... interesting!! but, again i say that those steps werent in the contract!! :eek: how hard was it???? :eek:

thanx again u mahsers! until nxt time............