Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

dannster

VIP Silver Member
Nov 11, 2001
Haydock
www.dannster.com
:( :( :( Fumin! went to get in me car then and theres no fookin car there! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Livid! can't av nowt these days.

Does anyone know anyone who is sellin a car cheap? coz im proper fooked now.

:( :( :(

Saysay

VIP Gold Member
Apr 20, 2003
Madchester
www.mixcloud.com
No way!! :( Thats shit news that, f*ckin arseholes arent they!! :mad: :mad:

Lee's sellin his car, got a couple of peeps interested but nothing definate. :) PM if your interested. Its a punto 1.1 wants £500 for it, just passed its mot, good little runner, he doesnt want to sell it but his circumstances have changed. :cops: lol ;)

dannster

VIP Silver Member
Nov 11, 2001
Haydock
www.dannster.com
Miss saysay said:
No way!! :( Thats shit news that, f*ckin arseholes arent they!! :mad: :mad:

Lee's sellin his car, got a couple of peeps interested but nothing definate. :) PM if your interested. Its a punto 1.1 wants £500 for it, just passed its mot, good little runner, he doesnt want to sell it but his circumstances have changed. :cops: lol ;)

Nice one Trace but I think Ive sorted summat now off Maddox. :cool:

It'll be them little b@stards from Adswood I'd love to get hold of one of em and stamp on their head :ba:

ilovepiano

Jul 9, 2002
I reckon that has to be one of the worst feelings in the world - walking outside to find your car has gone. The little bastards.

I had mine robbed a couple of years ago from right outside my house at uni. My nextdoor neighbour spotted it about a week later abandoned by the side of a road a few miles away. It had been absolutely ragged until it ran out of petrol, to the point that the clutch had practically gone, and the head gasket had blown.

The police were pretty good though, they went up to it and lifted prints and took the fag ends that had been stubbed out on the floor. Then a couple of months later I was informed that they'd nabbed someone for it. Turns out, they'd matched DNA from the fag ends and hair to someone that they already had on file. What made me piss though, was that it was a friggin' girl!!! LMAO :rofl:

What was the biggest kick in the nuts though, was while the car was in the garage being assessed for the insurance company I was propper ill - had an abcess on my tonsil, most painfull thing ever. They rang to tell me it was being written off, and I just about managed to croak out that I couldn't get down to the garage to get my stuff out of the car, but I'd be down as quick as I could to get it, if they'd keep it to one side.

When I eventually got there, they was all like "huh? what stuff? Fucking wankers. I lost my minidisc head unit, 2x 8" speakers - in enclosure that was in the boot, a few bits n bobs that were in the glove box, and to top it all off, a little gorilla named Gus that was sitting on the dashboard!

Ah well, shit happens... :cops:

dannster

VIP Silver Member
Nov 11, 2001
Haydock
www.dannster.com
LOL i just imagined ya croakin that out on the fone then I bet they thought "Hey I can hear a frog in the background"

Aye it's a fooker init.

ere does anyone know Mesh's whereabouts last night? :car: :naughty: :drevil:

only messin Mesh! ;)

zoom

Mar 26, 2005
I can sympathise too, used to have an astra van that i ran my drum kit around to gigs in. Once went to a recording studio in Manchester centre and, whilst i was in some tw@ts nicked my van, it was found about half mile away smashed up?? why??
I had to blag a lift off the studio engineer home with my kit & the inconvienience was shite!!! didnt gig for about 6 week after that so lost lots of money and had no wheels.

-zoom

sgt.lead

Jan 31, 2004
Chorley.Lancs
Sorry to hear that dannster ,thievin tw*ts get a fookin job and stop nickin are hard earned posessions ya lowlife scumbag fucks!!

My mates mum got done the other christmas they put a kid in thru the window who then opened the door and took everything prezzies,tv,dvd sound system jewellry :| needless to say christmas was`nt much fun for them :( they even smashed the tree up................wankers!!:mad:

nics

Oct 5, 2004
im like herpes....never quite fcuk hoff!!!
dannster i know exactly how ya feel dood!!!

fekkin little scallie shitheads, shud chop the fekkin hands off if ya caught em!!!

ive had 3 cars nicked and its the inconveniance of it and all the gear in ur car that goes too thats the bugger!!!! thank god for cd- rewriters;) :p

the first car i had was a shitty nova hatchback and it moved like shit off a shovel i tell thee, the back was all smashed in coz a scally with no insurance crashed into me in a nicked car, the front seats were held up with bricks coz the bolts had beed sheared off, the boot was full of house speakers phones: phones: proper wrecker of a car...............the only mint thing about it was the number plate.....B514 OLX.......bollox!!!:rofl:

went to the cinema in broad daylight and when i came out some scally shitheads had nicked the fekker!!!! it was found a few days later burnt out in salford!!