Grooverider and N-Joi @ Amnesia 1991

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

mike72

Sep 7, 2008

black ed

Apr 19, 2007
I had another eclipse grooverider set where the mc was shouting shut those f'ing fire doors your letting the sound out ????
Any Ideas on that one would be cool too

Sky Blue me thinks might be wrong though ?

mike72

Sep 7, 2008
I had another eclipse grooverider set where the mc was shouting shut those f'ing fire doors your letting the sound out ????
Any Ideas on that one would be cool too

Sky Blue me thinks might be wrong though ?

Ive just found the said set on here its labelled as carl cox,grooverider,derrick may @ Amnesia no Derrick May on it though unlike another set i have where Derrick is clearly announced.The Carl cox part is the same though.

Dr Good Groove

Sep 19, 2005
London
Ive just found the said set on here its labelled as carl cox,grooverider,derrick may @ Amnesia no Derrick May on it though unlike another set i have where Derrick is clearly announced.The Carl cox part is the same though.

That would be Derrick May & Carl Cox – Amnesia House, One Step Beyond – 14th July 90. Original tape was 60 minutes. There might be a 90 min rip of it about with Grooverider on it floating about, which is probably the first set you mentioned.

Harri74

May 29, 2007
Midlands
www.myspace.com
Ive got Cox, May & Grooverider set on my pc - let me know if you want me to up it, although i warn you the quality is shite.. Its definitely got neville (loud n nasty) shouting "shut them fuckin' doors - let the sound out" about 2 tracks into derrick may's set.

Last edited:

themanlikepayne

Aug 21, 2005
Leeds via ricochet round UK!
Classic set here I couldnt see it on here so enjoy it :)
MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

Im after the Sasha and N-joi set in this thread if anyone would be kind enough to upload it that would be great .
http://www.oldskoolanthemz.com/foru...-njoi-live-eclipse-new-years-eve-90-91-a.html

Any Ideas on that one would be cool too :)

Got Sasha & Njoi at Orbit, Leeds but not the Eclipse matey.

mike72

Sep 7, 2008
Got Sasha & Njoi at Orbit, Leeds but not the Eclipse matey.

I've got that mate hold this space though im into an old mates tape stash ;)

We are especially hunting down one we had labelled shelleys 91 that had a at least 5 mins scratch marathon on it through one track that im fooked if i can remember what it was now.

Harri74

May 29, 2007
Midlands
www.myspace.com
Thanks again Mike.. first time ive had chance to listen to the set just now. Ive got the full c90 of this on tape labelled top buzz, njoi & grooverider but sadly it only plays out of one channel so, i didnt bother to upload it. For information its from the Eclipse new years eve 1990/1991. Top sets :thumbsup:

edit: it seems the set before njoi is different to my copy on tape which is definitely top buzz.. :confused: