Grange Hill - Mr Bronson dead !!!

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now
Mr_Bronson.jpg

"KENDALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL !!!"

RIP fella - the most menacing character on TV (even scarier than the Freak outta Prisoner n that's sayin summat)

ASceptic

Aug 27, 2005
Which of the 'freaks' is THE freak out of Prisoner? There are many random freaks in that. I remember watching The Prisoner when I got in from the Hacienda on a Friday night before going to my Saturday job in a posh shop in town and I always felt as fresh as a daisy! Couldn't do that now unfortunately...Got the box set for Christmas but haven't got around to watching yet. 'I am not a number...' - Classic. xxx

ASceptic said:
Which of the 'freaks' is THE freak out of Prisoner? There are many random freaks in that. I remember watching The Prisoner when I got in from the Hacienda on a Friday night before going to my Saturday job in a posh shop in town and I always felt as fresh as a daisy! Couldn't do that now unfortunately...Got the box set for Christmas but haven't got around to watching yet. 'I am not a number...' - Classic. xxx

here she/it is mate

freak.gif

*shudders* :S

/edit - just read yer post properly lol - you thought I meant The Prisoner feat ole thingy with the blazer n that amazing bouncing rubber ball lol I meant the shite post midnight on drugs Ozzie soap ;)

ASceptic

Aug 27, 2005
Too right I did 'mate' (sorry I a girl so don't do the whole 'mate' thang v often...) - Yes Prisoner was the best ever "all you need it love, la la la lah...'

DAMO 72

Aug 11, 2004
giggletown
LOL@ the pic of ferguson aka VINEGAR TITS.haha n lizzie burdsworth used to make me piss.god i used to watch that program off it when i used to come back from bowlers SPANGLED.
DAMO ;)

Saysay

Apr 20, 2003
Madchester
www.mixcloud.com
DAMO 72 said:
LOL@ the pic of ferguson aka VINEGAR TITS.haha n lizzie burdsworth used to make me piss.god i used to watch that program off it when i used to come back from bowlers SPANGLED.
DAMO ;)

Ferguson wasn't vinegar tits :) , vera bennett was vinegar tits, she was the 'baddy' screw before ferguson. :D

fiospe.jpg

She was a right witch n all!