Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

dannster

VIP Silver Member
Nov 11, 2001
Haydock
www.dannster.com
Just got hold of this game last night for PS2 and its the best game in the world ever!

What do u reckon?

Im supposed to be workin from home but i cant put the control pad down its too addictive. U can just go up 2 a cop car and drag em out kick em int stones and bullet off int cop car.

Has anyone ever eat them mad tablets and knocked someone over the other side of the street?

This game is the kiddie!!!

Dj Britalian

Nov 19, 2001
On the edge
Must agree there Dannster:thumbsup:

Have completed now though, wait till you get to Shoreside Vale, holy boloney, the airport is HUGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!:crazy:

Its like a virtual Scarface:tonksi:

Jonno

Jul 15, 2001
I absolutely feckin love this game.

Try this - press circle 6 times, R1, L2, L1, triangle, circle then triangle. A tank appears.

grad

Jul 18, 2001
milfland
stores.ebay.co.uk
my fave trick is pull up next to a hooker, she'll then get in the car...go and find a secluded spot and park up...then the car will start a rockin!...but while this is going on she'll be taking your money...so when she's finished and gets out just follow her and giver her a crack with the baseball bat to get your money back..obviously getting a seeing to puts your health back up as well.

tis a top game though...gets tricky later on :thumbsup:

dannster

VIP Silver Member
Nov 11, 2001
Haydock
www.dannster.com
my fave trick is pull up next to a hooker, she'll then get in the car...go and find a secluded spot and park up...then the car will start a rockin!...but while this is going on she'll be taking your money...so when she's finished and gets out just follow her and giver her a crack with the baseball bat to get your money back..obviously getting a seeing to puts your health back up as well.

Oooh - just tried that one grad and it just backfired on me - drove round for ages lookin for a secluded spot while the hooker nicked loads of dollars off me then as i was pullin in to the backs at the side of amunation I nudged a pig car and just before i got me end away the cop caught me with me pants down and skull dragged me out of the car! BUSTED! The whore did a legger with several grand - bitch! wheres that baseball bat!

dannster

VIP Silver Member
Nov 11, 2001
Haydock
www.dannster.com
Metal Gear Solid 2

Not tried it no - wouldnt mind though our karl said Metal Gear Solid one was one of the best games out for his PS1

so I bet its good. - Have you tried it?

dannster

VIP Silver Member
Nov 11, 2001
Haydock
www.dannster.com
nice one geezer sounds optional!

how much would it set me back? Ive been quoted 40 bones then ive heard i might need to buy another piece of equipment to get it workin reet which will cost 30 bones so all in all a total of 70 bones. Does this sound about same as what you can get it done for?

It was 100 squid all in for the neo 4 chip,probably come down by now that was before crimbo
i can ask
The chip that youve been quoted for is the first on the market with that you have to swap discs around which is pritty shite.
The one thats in mine just plays the copy game straight off.
(ya gotta boot the DVD games though) its worth it cause the games are so freakin cheap.

nathan

Sep 6, 2001
north west london
www.cometogether2.co.uk
dannster mate

wait til you're taking out police helicopters on the second island and getting hookers back to your pad to increase your health. It certainly is one of the best games ever and the soundtrack is amazing. Listen to head fm until a song called change comes on I think it could be top ten.
ps:- in a moment of madness I turned on "riot mode" where everyone attacks each other and you! does anyone know how to turn this off?

dannster

VIP Silver Member
Nov 11, 2001
Haydock
www.dannster.com
not sure how to turn it off - is it not that mad R3 button when in riot mode?

Next levels sound good but im stuck in that Triad war - keep gettin wasted - its a bit hard to get the hang of the shootin bit!

Keep bottlin it and puttin my gun back in my pocket instead of blastin em beyond recognition!