Graeme Park x 3 & Tom Wainwright x 2 April 1992

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

kofiluca

Sep 7, 2008
the morales one was excellent.... is that the one where he was spat at? and signified the end of Pickering playing at the Hac as he was appauled!!

is your copy a full 90 minutes? i have a copy but its only 70 odd minutes long

it will be interesting if it is.... :D

these tapes are gems mate thanks again for sharing...:D

I think the Morales set you are referring to is from the 10th Birthday party with Knuckles and the fairground - legendary night.
The night he & Pickering got threatened by Salford Scallies was the 11th Birthday with that huge superstar line up.
Morales & Knuckles vowed they would never play the Hac again after that night and they stayed true to their word - massive shame IMO.

matt72

May 22, 2006
Manchester.
I can, just about, remember him playing it. Played on about pitch -6 but it blew the lid of the place as it wasn't his normal type of track. Loads of us bought it on the back of that tape.

Few momments like that in the hac, like when Morales played the Thomspon Twins - saint - Red zone dub.

He is playing 250 yards away from where I live on Sunday night. Bizzare after all these years.

Keep the id's coming please

Will list up my May, June and July to do's later

I have recently moved to Hale and live probably 800 yards from the clubs front doors, do you live in the village??

I think the Morales set you are referring to is from the 10th Birthday party with Knuckles and the fairground - legendary night.
The night he & Pickering got threatened by Salford Scallies was the 11th Birthday with that huge superstar line up.
Morales & Knuckles vowed they would never play the Hac again after that night and they stayed true to their word - massive shame IMO.

it is ringing a bell now... did they have problems with fireworks or something like that at the 10th?

think i am seriously having problems with my memory now... lol

Malton Bacon

Mar 16, 2011
I have recently moved to Hale and live probably 800 yards from the clubs front doors, do you live in the village??

Live just near the railway bridge so 2 mins walk down Albert Rd to get to the village

As for the Morales gigs, he did a one off set on a Saturday night, which was before the 10th birthday night which he did with FK. Went to both. Will check my tape to see how long it lasts.

Think he got a bottle thrown at the booth on one of the nights, can really remember for obvious reasons..........

brady

VIP Silver Member
Oct 26, 2001
Scottish Borders
www.tracklistings.co.uk
thanks for sharing these Malton :thumbsup:

Tow Wainwright 18th April 92

3 = Salt 'N' Pepa – Expression (probs the Hard ECU mix)

Salt 'N' Pepa - Expression (Vinyl) at Discogs

5 = The Beatmasters - Dunno What It Is (About You)
12 = Jomanda - Dont You Want My Love
19 = Gypsymen - Hear The Music

just to let u know, noticed bits of interferance on the mix, you must have had your phone too close when ripping, done this a few times myself

Last edited:

Noel

May 12, 2003
Wolverhampton
24th April Graeme Park

thought i would make a start on this beauty... superb mixing
Have added some mix names to your listing and track 13 - Chic 'Your Love' (Album Version) ...had to figure out what it was as it's a new one to me which I am liking a lot! :cool:

Have added some mix names to your listing and track 13 - Chic 'Your Love' (Album Version) ...had to figure out what it was as it's a new one to me which I am liking a lot! :cool:

cheers... i think i may keep to supplying the mixes rather than starting the tracklistings lol :thumbsup: :D hopefully when my records come out of storage later this month, i can fill in the gaps cos my memory is addled! lol

Last edited:

matt72

May 22, 2006
Manchester.
thanks for sharing these Malton :thumbsup:

Tow Wainwright 18th April 92

3 = Salt 'N' Pepa – Expression (probs the Hard ECU mix)

Salt 'N' Pepa - Expression (Vinyl) at Discogs

5 = The Beatmasters - Dunno What It Is (About You)
12 = Jomanda - Dont You Want My Love
19 = Gypsymen - Hear The Music

just to let u know, noticed bits of interferance on the mix, you must have had your phone too close when ripping, done this a few times myself

Yes I noticed this last night driving home listening, any chance of re ripping it?? Thanks :thumbsup:

Noel

May 12, 2003
Wolverhampton
Tom Wainwright - Demo Tape, 28 April '92

1. Soul II Soul 'Joy' (Spag 'N Joy Dub)
2. Alexander O'Neal 'The Yoke (G.U.O.T.R.)' (12" Re-Mix)
3. Sinnamon 'I Need You Now' (Sure Is Pure Master Mix)
4. Michael Jackson 'In The Closet' (The Underground Mix)
5. Secret Lovers 'Do Me Right' ..prob (Hot & Heavy Dub)
6. Richard Rogers 'All I Want' (Hitman's Dub)
7. Sure Is Pure 'Is This Love Really Real?' (Original Gem)
8. Rare Arts Featuring R.I.C. 'Yeah (I Got You Movin')' (Rub a Dub)
9. Blue Vogue 'Saved By The Grace Of Your Love'
10. ??? - poss know this
11. Cynthia M 'Love Storm'
12. Pro-Gressive 'So Alive'
13. ???
14. Frankie Knuckles 'Workout'

The B side is barely audible, think you may have poss plugged the cable into the mic socket instead of the Line-In when ripping it?? If you have time to rip it again that would be great... :)

Noel

May 12, 2003
Wolverhampton
tom wainwight 18th April
Updated this one now. :) Anyone know track 13? Quality tune... vaguely familiar, may be on one of the other TW tapes.

The mix of Rusty is this un-labled one below....
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NADC63KF4_8]Rusty - Everything Is Gonna Change1 - YouTube[/ame]
I also have it on mp3 with the mix just labled "Vocal". Think it's Sasha's Vocal Mix as the track lengths aren't far off.

Superb bunch of tapes this lot... phones: Much appreciated Malton :thumbsup:

That's made me chuckle.... were you pissed when you updated that... :p

Will fill some of the blanks inupdate mix names etc later....

:roll: wish i was ... was getting grief for being on the internet again from my wife!! made me chuckle...

reminds me of when the spell check went wrong on email at work and i clicked on incontinence instead of inconvenience... when saying "sorry for any inconvenience caused!!!!" :( :$

1. Soul II Soul 'Joy' (Spag 'N Joy Dub)
2. Alexander O'Neal 'The Yoke (G.U.O.T.R.)' (12" Re-Mix)
3. Sinnamon 'I Need You Now' (Sure Is Pure Master Mix)
4. Michael Jackson 'In The Closet' (The Underground Mix)
5. Secret Lovers 'Do Me Right' ..prob (Hot & Heavy Dub)
6. Richard Rogers 'All I Want' (Hitman's Dub)
7. Sure Is Pure 'Is This Love Really Real?' (Original Gem)
8. Rare Arts Featuring R.I.C. 'Yeah (I Got You Movin')' (Rub a Dub)
9. Blue Vogue 'Saved By The Grace Of Your Love'
10. ??? - poss know this
11. Cynthia M 'Love Storm'
12. Pro-Gressive 'So Alive'
13. ???
14. Frankie Knuckles 'Workout'

The B side is barely audible, think you may have poss plugged the cable into the mic socket instead of the Line-In when ripping it?? If you have time to rip it again that would be great... :)

Hi Malton

Would it be posible to re up side B of this one if possible? Cheers, it would be great to hear the full set!:D :thumbsup:

Malton Bacon

Mar 16, 2011
Will do, and also try to do it with a single mp3 via the pause on Audacity and also add a little nugget I found

Tom W 15th Nov 1991 demo, some belting tracks, not really part of the main Parky sets but nevertheless superb music from the best era

Last edited: