Graeme Park Venus August 1993

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

stelladry

Jun 27, 2002
UK
Hi I've not listened to this set but I remember on the Mighty Dub Katz - Keep On Truckin 12" there was a DJ Tool, DJ Delights I think it was called and that had a 2 or 3 minute acca of 'Hope coz I learnt to cope'. It was also out in '93 if thats any use?

phones:

granthamdisco

Apr 5, 2006
Guys sort of got lost what Ive uploaded. Had a quick search and couldnt see this apologies if Ive already posted but its a nice set.....Id be interested to know what the "Hope Im learning to cope" accappella is Parky droped it regular even on R1 Hotmix but it was never acknowledged...

Graeme Park Venus August 1993-001.mp3

Graeme Park Venus August 1993-002.mp3

One....Newy:thumbsup:

The Hop record is called Hope on JPR

It was by Phil Asher - Ive never heard accapella (& dont know where sample is from) but the main JPR one is over a sample from Patti Jo's Make me believe in you

More info here

Labels 003: JPR Records Inc. « Test Pressing

(with dload links to all JPR)

Demonstration - By Daylight / Hope (12", Ltd) at Discogs

Noel

May 12, 2003
Wolverhampton
Guys sort of got lost what Ive uploaded. Had a quick search and couldnt see this apologies if Ive already posted but its a nice set.....Id be interested to know what the "Hope Im learning to cope" accappella is Parky droped it regular even on R1 Hotmix but it was never acknowledged...
Cheers :thumbsup: Don't think it's been up before (unless I missed it)... I did find an incomplete download (from WinMX years ago I think) of the first 20 mins of Side A on my HD though.

Here's my effort at a tracklist, I must've completely missed the "Hope Im learning to cope" acca though and can't find it on skimming through, so if someone could kindly point out where it's meant to be..... :)

Prob early Aug as similar to July Hac set.

1. Brothers Love Dubs 'Ming's Incredible Disco Machine'
2. ???
3. ??? - "never be another"
4. ??? - "feels good, to be back together"
5. Volcano 'Let Your Body Be Free' (Mantra Mix)
6. Mount Rushmore 'The Vibe (That's Flowing)' ..what mix?
7. Aftershock 'Slave To The Vibe'
8. Beatsystem 'To A Brighter Day (O' Happy Day)'
9. Desoto 'Now I Found You'
10. Joe Roberts 'Back In My Life' (Def Version)

10. Joe Roberts 'Back In My Life' (Def Version)
11. David Morales & The Bad Yard Club 'Gimme Luv (Eenie Meenie Miny Mo)' ..what mix?
12. Ice T 'New Jack Hustler' (Stress Mix)
13. House Of Pain 'Shamrocks And Shenanigans (Boom Shalock Lock Boom)' ..what mix?
14. ??? same track as before Sagat on July '93 set
15. Sagat 'Fuk Dat' (Raw Mix)
16. Ten City 'Fantasy' (Masters At Work 12" Mud Mix)
17. Joey Negro 'What Happened To The Music' ..what mix?
18. Analogue City 'It Was All About Love' (Parkside Club Mix)

Last edited:

henryvilla

VIP Silver Member
Jul 19, 2010
Another that I'd be very grateful for a re-up - Please please please!! Nice one:thumbsup: