she isthe light of my life:love:

Attachments

• baby-j.jpg
    baby-j.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 116

very puddled

Oct 16, 2006
with my family.......
just had to share in my joy , shes over 1 month old and the midwife says im feeding her to much as she is very big for her age, what does she know :mad:
if my evie wants her bottle she gets her bottle :love:

shes a right little minx , she knows she is boss of us , we all run round like headless chicks after her. especially me :$

but then again ive gone through hell and back to get her so i dont care:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Northern Star

Staff member
May 10, 2004
On Cloud 9!!!
Wowzers shes a right little heartbreaker aint she :eek: :| :dummy:

proper good looking lil baby girl you have right there! you must be ever so proud hun! :love:

all osa babies and children are gorgeous - must be something in the water lol :p

very puddled

Oct 16, 2006
with my family.......
my hubs says she just like me :love: ...

we always get comments of how beautiful she is , i just say i know :p

And im already trying 4 another.:dummy: :dummy:

[ill keep you all posted with picks of my evie as she grows into a heart breaker]

very puddled

Oct 16, 2006
with my family.......
not squiged her cheeks yet , but very tempted.. ;)
And yes she smells so lovely.....

ive just got out of the pinch her to check shes still breathing phase. [ i know im cruel] but i am neurotic where she is concerned ...:$

Jiglo

Mar 21, 2005
Wigan
Aww she is a right cutie too:dummy: :D and just what my eyes needed after looking at piccies of a bloke asking about his gay hair styles;) :p :D

betty spaghetti

Nov 21, 2006
All babies are cute...even if they do sometimes look like monkeys (you can never say that tho)

but I have to say, she is beautiful-like a doll...do you not get the urge to squish her cheeks...they look soooo squishy and cute...i bet she smells good too...:love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

:rofl: Aww your monkeys well cute :D

not squiged her cheeks yet , but very tempted.. ;)
And yes she smells so lovely.....

ive just got out of the pinch her to check shes still breathing phase. [ i know im cruel] but i am neurotic where she is concerned ...:$

LOL my friend did that with her first, kept waking her up :axe: With her second she was a bit more clever, she used a spoon and put near her mouth that way you can see if shes breathing or not without waking her up, I used think she was crazy, but spose its one of the frightening things bout mother hood :S Hats off to ya VP :thumbsup: