Got a Bag of Old Skool Tapes Here...

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Ceejay

Jul 15, 2006
Preston
linktr.ee
Hi Folks, I have had a few old skool tapes over the years, some nicked, some lost travelling, but i have got about 50 left that i haven't touched for a few years(no tape deck),i've got a wide range varying from afew key103stu allen mixes to hard jungle to soe old italian classics, if anybody wants them, they're quite welcome to them, if they convert them to mp3(not compter litterate), i woulnt mind a few/all mixes if u can convert them...if there is anybody who wants these, please PM me. chris:thumbsup:

ps. if there is anbody who has any old Key103 stu allen mixes,plese contact me also( i have already got best of 91 pt 1+2, & best of 92 pt 1). thanksphones: phones: phones:

pleasuredrom2

Nov 6, 2006
WIGAN
I've got every sat and every sun non-hardcore and hardcore Stu allan show on tape from key 103 (93-95)- all ripped to mps. Posted 73 hardcore sunday eves other month.
Plus all the greenapple sets of sky radio when it was on. I've two rooms at my parents full of the f*ckers

Posted a link a while ago - but not really any1 interested

Last edited:

Ceejay

Jul 15, 2006
Preston
linktr.ee
okmate

ALRIGHT CEEJAY........i'm in old sowey to mate. we'll have to catch up. i can rip some for you if you fancey. then you can give them to that other chap.
Sure thing mate, add us on msn, my e-mail & addy are on my profile(or on the message above). Give us a shout. we'll ave a pint.:thumbsup:

Ceejay

Jul 15, 2006
Preston
linktr.ee
nice one bruvva

I've got every sat and every sun non-hardcore and hardcore Stu allan show on tape from key 103 - all ripped to mps. Posted 73 hardcore sunday eves other month.
Plus all the greenapple sets of sky radio when it was on. I've two rooms at my parents full of the f*ckers
wuld u mind upping us a few for us matey(hard & non hard 103raio sets). much apprecited mate:thumbsup:

pleasuredrom2

Nov 6, 2006
WIGAN
Ok mate whack em this way, like a bit of stu allen..seen him last month at the back2bowers reunion, played a wicked set, nice swan sy:phones:

Used love the guy. he did play the worst set i've ever heard - a set of bum didy bump eurobeat shi*e at maximes one night (95 i think) - thought I'd got to a kiddies party. BUT he's also played the best i've set I've ever heard - Mr Smiths monday hardcore set - class

testers:

1993:
YouSendIt - File Sharing Transfer Delivery - PC FTP Replacement

1994:

1995:

Last edited:

Ceejay

Jul 15, 2006
Preston
linktr.ee
Used love the guy. he did play the worst set i've ever heard - a set of bum didy bump eurobeat shi*e at maximes one night (95 i think) - thought I'd got to a kiddies party. BUT he's also played the best i've set I've ever heard - Mr Smiths monday hardcore set - class

testers:

1993:

1994:

1995:
cheers mate, this is what i'm talkin about!!!:thumbsup:

Ceejay

Jul 15, 2006
Preston
linktr.ee

testers:

1993:

1994:

1995:
Keep em comin mate, they're the dogs bollox.:hubba: