Google streetview !!!

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Sheikh Yerbouti

Jan 4, 2008
Some**** Somewhere in Summertime
Completely mental.

I'm not very good at all the scrolling & zooming rubbish, but here is where I work. White building on the right is wor office. Building on the left is the LSE, and believe it or not the buildings in the distance down the end of the road, are on the other side of the Thames. Amazing.

Sheikh Yerbouti

Jan 4, 2008
Some**** Somewhere in Summertime
I hear on the grapevine (so it might be total bollocks) these pics are being taken up & down the country as we speak.
Couple of me mates reckon they've seen cars driving about town recently with big cameras on the roof & google logos slapped all ower them. Both were black Astras. Interesting to see if anyone else spots them. Like I said it might be total bollocks though lol.

leaky

Apr 11, 2006
yeah simzzzz i know what you mean ive trawled round the bronx a few times myself :$ have a look at the link and compare it to the photo i took :D

Google Maps

graffittiinsouthbronx.jpg

i spend far too many hours on google earth :eek: ive not sussed how to get under the ocean yet though :S

leaky

Apr 11, 2006
just open google earth deb and click the street view box (with the little yellow fella) on the left, the find a black camera symbol and fly down to the street :thumbsup: thats the easiest way.

theres not many in the uk yet, none of your neck of the woods, but try amsterdam ;) there are plenty there :thumbsup:

Northern Star

Staff member
May 10, 2004
On Cloud 9!!!
just open google earth deb and click the street view box (with the little yellow fella) on the left, the find a black camera symbol and fly down to the street :thumbsup: thats the easiest way.

theres not many in the uk yet, none of your neck of the woods, but try amsterdam ;) there are plenty there :thumbsup:

ah cool! cheers :thumbsup: