Goodtimes June 2005

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

spiely

Oct 5, 2001
Canada
www.lufc.com
Have to say that little Sam is a top DJ with some hidden gems in his record box. It's just a shame he was on early doors, would have been nice to hear him later. Sound system was spot on.
Pretty full this time.
Hello to everyone i said hello to. Hello again because i have no idea who i said hello to. In fact i may not have even said Hello. If i didn't, hello to everyone who was a GT's.
Thanks to Butty for his never ending magic vodka pot.
Thanks to VA for a great chat (hope you are stil coming tommorow).
Thanks to RetroAndy for supporting Leeds.
Thanks to Joker for the chat.
Thanks to the Danster for a Bright and visible set. :)
Thanks to madjaxxy for a couple of top jokes as usual.
Thanks to everyone else who was there. You know who you are (at least i hope you do, cause i've not a clue :) )
OK it took me a day to remember those few details so that's it for now.
Thanks to Ben for the Hospitality and invite. I am still looking for your house Ben. Will call the search of in a few minutes and try again after the next GT lol.
:thumbsup:

Last edited:

Mesh

Feb 19, 2005
Liverpool Laaaaa
Havin attended Lozzie n Helens birthday bash the nite before I was slightly strugglin..but got meself together and made my first trip to Goodtimes..slightly later than planned :$ :D
Was made up when I got in there and seen MJaxx and Joker Jen..hadn't had a good mash up with them since Come Together :D
Took me a while to get goin as I was well :fekked: :spin: but looked up on the stage and seen Dannster in a pair of girls pjs and an elephant mask..so that helped spur me on :thumbsup:
Ben Fisher played some proper boss tunes that forced me up from my seat and got me dancin!
N1 to Helen for the advice 'Just start with the swing u pants dance, then you're feet will start to tap and before u know it you're away!'
Big respect to the hardcore boys n girls who did the 2 nites in style :thumbsup:
Special mention for Ben Fisher and Woody for the hospitality and :fekked: madness :)
I don't think the shopkeeper was too happy to see me back at 9.30am as per the previous week collecting crates of Miller lookin like a wild eyed..wild haired scouse lunatic :fekked: 'Are u local', lmao!!
Ben u had me in stiches with your half conversations and randomness..you get full marks tho..3 days no sleep and still able to DJ :thumbsup: Good man :D
I had a conversation with someone about writing a manual for how to fill a bath and I received a marrige proposal(can't remember who off..I think they were male :he she: )
SJ, Debs and Helen..nice to share part of a sozzled Sunday with yas.. :thumbsup:
Another random mashed up weekend was had by all :D

dannster

VIP Silver Member
Nov 11, 2001
Haydock
www.dannster.com
LOL Mint had a top time and nice one fer me set Ben. Tell yer what Clubbin in Jarmerz is the future im tellin ya! :cops: ha harrrrrr me harties!

this is how an elephant sounds REEEEEIIIIIIIIIIIUUUUUEEEEEWWWWWGGHHHH! lol

:crazy:

PJ Pannster

Dj Ben Fisher

Jul 15, 2001
@ GT HQ
www.goodtimesclub.info
Well ill ave a little post after this wkds maddness . . . :) hope it makes sense to read cos i aint readin it thro after lol . . ere goes . . :) :)

not returned to me own head yet :fekked: :fekked: :fekked: . prolly due to the fact of it being a double wkder with H & L 21st party the fri night and then GT sat , and me ending up goin all the way thro from waking up friday morning @ 8am all the way to last night about 11pm :fekked: :fekked: :fekked: . . lol ( Not summat id advise to do and dont think ill be doin it again in a hurry :confused: :confused: ) . . lol altho i have to say hallucinatin from lack of sleep is pretty amusin lol and not summat ive experienced b4 !! , and u dont ave to pay for it i guess unlike other things !! lol ( well till you wake up wen you do get bed . . lol ) . . . . .

So wasnt me 100% self at GT , but i got thro it and managed to play the last hour and a half . . was a struggle to say the least as i had to concentrate for the 1st time . . . lol but think i did ok judgin by the crowds reaction :) :) phones:

Big thanks to all that came ( and extra to those out fri and did the two nights and were still dancing at 3am in the morinng !! :) the night was quiet upstairs for quiet a while at the start of the night but as the night went on it got fuller , down stairs once again tho was bouncin from early on with some phat beats yet again . . . . .seems a lot ppl seem to come out later after the bars etc shut in town what with the place stayin open till 5am latest which is the latest in town i think . .

Big Up to all the Djs that played , was a fine night of tunage one of the best for a while due to the masive variation of tunes played . . . :) :) wish id recorded it now . . . . the sound system was spot on this time as well after last time wen it was shite :( , they have had it all fixed and sorted out properly , even had a loud decent moniter speaker too!!! :) :) and Dannst your a star !! buzzed wen you turned up to dj in ya PJs and the elephant hat on !! you was well goin fer it bhind them decks . . lol :) :thumbsup:

and MASSIVE thanks to all that attended the after party at mine . . and i apolygise fer my state !! altho i kept ppl entertained thro out the night with my most random head ive ever had on !! . . had many laughs and some of the most CRAZY convos with certain folk ;) ;) !! lol . . cant remember much but i guess some ppl will fill me in on wat went down . . . lol

Right need to go lie down on the couch cos me heads spinnin , ( prolly due to the boozeage im finishin off that left over from sunday . . and nowt to do with me wkd partyin . . lol . . ) do remember for ages on sunday aft searchin the house for a corkscrew with Ow do for me bottle of wine which i couldnt find anywere !!!! some ppl were belivin i didnt ave one !! ended up me havin to push the cork in with summat resulting in 25% of the bottle endin up all over me . . lol well i found it this morning wen i made a brew , were ???? . . it were stuck in the cork of an old bottle of wine in the fridge !! the only place i didnt look ffs !!! lol lol . . .

Will be a wkd i wont forget in a hurry thats for sure . . . .

See you all out again soon !!!! :) wen i eventually recover . . lol

Debsdoesdallas

Mar 28, 2004
somewhere out there
Mesh said:
I had a conversation with someone about writing a manual for how to fill a bath and I received a marrige proposal(can't remember who off..I think they were male :he she: )

hi bird... think that was me!! :crazy: and it were gonna be about getting out of the bath!! lol WTF :confused: ;)

Oh I've ended up with one of your bangles????? will get it to you next time I'm up! (Also ended up driving on the maddest mission wearing Eddi'es dad's terry towling robe and some crazy hat with the maddest vee bird which is how I think I ended up with it. :confused: what a crazy end to the weekend...)

Debsdoesdallas

Mar 28, 2004
somewhere out there
well top top top!!! I've had the maddest yet calmest weekend for ages! (well if you can say having had about 6 hours sleep since Friday morning!!! :roll: ) lol

Had the headache from hell on Saturday day so slept it off round Ben's for an hour! Cheers Ben... :thumbsup: Finally started to sort myself out and started getting ready when in comes Jaxxy.. :hubba: :hubba: tonight is going to be fun...! lol

Cheers to Joker Jen for the lift.. much appreciated babes.

Got there and things were a bit quite (well we were among the first 4 in the club.. lol) Went down stairs with jaxxy having decided that the club looked a bit like the big brother house.. or Big Clubber.. to find the diary room to speak to big clubber.. :fekked: :D Ended up sat downstairs listening to some of the funkiest tunes I've heard in ages... reckon Cano was responsible for one of those sets. :thumbsup: not 100% though..

After a while we headed upstairs and had a slight bounce around.. hard work!!! So we decided to go and sit upstairs as we had not done the upper level yet :eyebrow: we got up there and decided one of our missions from Big Clubber (in order to raise funds for the next night out! lol) wasto sit on every sofa upstairs - 9 all in all We did it just as they closed that bit of the club! Luckily for us Ben had just come on and was playing some right belters. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: phones: so we got downstairs and joined Mesh and Woody for a final last dance. Was starting to proper weaken at this point. Would have been nice to sit down and do the old head nodding action but NO!!! Ben just kept on putting them choones that you can't not dance to. Top set ben but I was like a wilted flower at the end of it! Was loving those 4 tunes you put on... I know random (lol) but I'm sure you know which ones I meant. They had me bouncing round like a crazed nutter anyway.

After ben's set we jumped in Woody's car.. top for driving :thumbsup: and headed back to Ben's for another crazy session. The puzzle had me well puzzled! :fekked: :thumbsup: lesson learnt.. wait for Dan to be with me before screwing my head up.

SJ and Hels love ya both!!! Everyone else I probably told you at some point over the weekend but your all f*cking ACE! :luv:

woody

only a brief this time as it was half 11 before i managed to get me arse out of bed lol got there in time for the man like dannster in his Pjs, nice selection of tuna fella:)
next up was ben who played a blindin set, that got me up off me ass and dancin for a while but i was still a bit:fekked: ( forgot the name of a tune about a million times lolol) from the bad influence the nite before:eyebrow:
got back to bens for a rather more peacefull mash up than normal, before goin to eddies for an hour or so and gettin names of a few beasts of the man himself, whilst pickin skinny boy up. ended up back at mine with a few vodkas and sleeping accessories:tonski: and the lure or sozzled sunday at the madhouse was no competition for the most comfortable bed in stockport (mine) and chillin out for a few:thumbsup:
massive thanks to everyone who was out:love: :thumbsup: and special thanks to the man like VA, for surprisin me with a much wanted tune totally out of the blue:thumbsup: you my son are a farkin legendphones: :thumbsup: respect:cool:

CANO ...

VIP Gold Member
Jan 16, 2004
Manchestoh
After a MISSION n half to get there lool , straight through doors and on the decks :fekked: room filed up nice n quick my most enjoyable set there yet :) , usuall quailty from ste h after me then upstairs to see pj dannster in action , wicked set m8 looks like ya well enjoyed that one :thumbsup: nice too see everyone again :) got off after that as had to get home , cheers to ben again and my m8 alan for the liftage ..

Roll on the next one jeaaaar :cool:

S-J

Staff member
VIP Gold Member
:) Had a right good ole weebly wobbaly time from the previous night before... Was a dammed hard graft getting back up and out but was well worth it...

Nuff respect Fish Face you are a supa star :love: I know that Im over a week late with my review but god dammed life is rammed atm!

Ben thanks for your hospitality as per norm and thanks to my babes Ow doo for my Bling Bling and fish ravioli so that I didnt get out of bed and be a grump!! PMSL!!

Debbs babes thanks for making the journey... Girl the faster you get your arse up here, well you know the rest!!

The rest of you its been over a week and have forgot the rest but love ya loads!

S-J x :love:

li'l Sonz

Apr 27, 2005
Manchester
www.myspace.com
Maddest w/e ever!!!! :spin: :crazy: Had Saturday off work :D so I thought I'd make the most of it and get totally trollied at Lozzie & Helen's do on friday! Got some sleep on Saturday day then had to get ready and go straight to GT as it was pretty late.... got up there about 12.30 and got my boppin shoes on straight away (to Eddy's set I think.... but good tunage whoever it was!!! phones: !)Was feelin surprisingly OK all things considered :fekked: but ended up goin back to Bens pretty early at like 3ish coz I couldn't hack it any more! :S Perked up when back at Ben's :thumbsup: and then me, Lozzie, Cheryl, VA, Sam, Faye & Eddy all went back to his house!!! I actually stayed awake for once and had such a top w/e, dint C much of U tho Ben (what I did c was FOOOOOKIN HILARIOUS:D !!!!!) as U dint join us on the journey to Eddy's.... still, there's always next GT to have a good ol' chat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! x

S-J

Staff member
VIP Gold Member
P.S. Speily...

:wave: lol I finally got to meet you too!! I was the bird with the camera (Well Butty's anyway :thumbsup: ) that kept flashing in your face... Cause no offence intended we thought you looked like a cross between DJ Sy and David Coulthard and we was buzzin of your head dead bad! :thumbsup:

spiely

Oct 5, 2001
Canada
www.lufc.com
S-J said:
:wave: lol I finally got to meet you too!! I was the bird with the camera (Well Butty's anyway :thumbsup: ) that kept flashing in your face... Cause no offence intended we thought you looked like a cross between DJ Sy and David Coulthard and we was buzzin of your head dead bad! :thumbsup:

lol. It was nice to meet you :love: . I remember now :) :wave: :cops: :fekked:
God bless my likeness to DJ SY it got me the best night i ever had. See this old thread......... :D

http://www.oldskoolanthemz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=24297

:D

Last edited:

S-J

Staff member
VIP Gold Member

Dj M Jaxx

Oct 12, 2001
YORK UK
www.myspace.com
Debsdoesdallas said:
Got there and things were a bit quite (well we were among the first 4 in the club.. lol) Went down stairs with jaxxy having decided that the club looked a bit like the big brother house.. or Big Clubber.. to find the diary room to speak to big clubber.. :

LMFAO.....totaly forgot about that, how mint was the sofa sitting challange.....we just got them all in in time, and won a massive shopping reward for our "Big Clubber" house mates lol

In a shite newcastle accent...."Evening 24, 2.30am (that makes sence....not) most of the club mates are on the dance floor, bopping to plinky plonk tunes. Debbie and Jaxxy are in the kube loft, they have both been drinking, and other stuff for the 2 days, and are now easing the boardom and tension with a quick game of sofa swaping....the other clubmates watch on in a macarb relish, and confused state, as they try to work out which one of them they can evict first"
1002%20-%20BIG%20Brother%20T-Shirt.jpg
:fekked: :fekked: :fekked: :fekked: :fekked: