• Not bothered either way

Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Get rid of em!

Votes: 24 75.0%

• Total voters

pacman

Nov 11, 2001
Manchester
Just been reminded of thei point by Zaccsta's post in the GOODTIME 1/2/2003 Thread.

I believe they will be starting to appear next month AND on our liccle OSA balcony :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

I know that the final decisions are left to the peeps who arrange the night, and I have no other complaints about Goodtimes, but WTF are you getting dancers for???????

Surely its been noted that 99% (if not 100%) of peeps on here said they really didnt want to see them there.

I personally never really noticed them 'back in the day' and certainly have no desire or inclination to be gawping at them now. Faifr enough, they can dance well but considering the money they must charge ad the fact that the punters are bothered makes me think 'is there a point'?????

If im going against the majority then please tell me but I'd be interested to hear everyones views on this again.

However, Like I say its not down to me so these are just my opinions and I shall be there flyin' me oldskool flag as usual lol

glazzy

Jan 4, 2002
i haven't been to GT for ages but i doubt i'd wanna see dancers there either:cry:

power to the people!!! and give them back the balcony!!:naughty:

jayne x

grad

Jul 18, 2001
milfland
stores.ebay.co.uk
like paccers says, it's not up to us..but they did ruin it for me last time they were there..

yes they took over the balcony :mad:

they only danced for about 5 minutes every hour :mad:

..but still the balcony was closed off :mad:

( in fact the balcony area was closed from the start but they only appeared later on, wasted space for a few hours)

they spent more time in the bogs arguing with each other..as i witnessed a few times..:mad:

if you're gonna close an area of the club off, and a big portion of the total club space at that, then at least get more than 3 dancers, have then there all the time and get em to smile and stop being false and just doing the motions ( :thumbsup:TP)

i know it's not our decision but as paying punters we're allowed our say and hopefully it'll be taken into account.

are they definately going to be there next month?

Big T

May 16, 2002
Wakefield
they spent more time in the bogs arguing with each other..as i witnessed a few times..:mad:

I also saw this and as soon as i stept through the toilet door i thought aww fuk someones kickin off.
And that is the only time i've felt a bit dodgy in all the times i've gone.
Now we don't them cause in a bad vibe and takin our balcony aswell.

MC MADDOX

Nov 10, 2002
:cool: If that twat of a dancer stands on my shoes again u wont have 2 worry about them, cos they will be lay on the floor wiv snapped legs leaving the balcony free for our very own goodtimes dancers,:moonie:

northern minx

Jan 10, 2003
the universe!
www.awakenUnow.com
i aint been to gt yet and im just the new girl ere but
please leave the dancers crack out of it, theres nowt worse...

please leave the true peeps who love the dance, the tunes, the atmosphere... to really enjoy the moving of boootz n bodies
and leave the peeps who r getin paid for doing routines well out of it ........
do us a favour an let them stay at yam! or go some place else! :) :) :) pleeeeeeeeeeeeeease

P

pianoman

But Lads......................

Its a "Get yr Tits out" Moment

Are we a bunch a graham Nortons or summat OR are we affraid that our birds may be intimidated by dancers, LOL!! LOL!!

Thats usually the Case!!!

Anyway lets be honest..................

WHO THE FUCK HAS EVER EYEBALLED ANY DANCERS ROUTINES???????

LeeDJ

Dec 31, 2001
Bradford
I was impressed the first time i saw them, however i'm quite easily put off by these proffesionals.
Amyhow - why pay somone to dance crazy when you've got Danny_r there free!!
It takes the focus off the music, & that's what GT is about.

Good idea to experiment with them tho :)

Use the money spent on the dancers over the projected year & get Sasha to do 1 hour instead! (1991 orbit NYE with Man Parris eh!! :eyebrow: )

... Lee out!

woody

the only plus point would be that the rest of the club would be busier as it was boxing day, last saturday the club looked really empty although it was good to have the balcony back.
i think it'd prob be a good idea if parts of the club was closed off so the peeps we in a smaller area, but.....

i think i speak on behalf of all the peeps on here

"please dont take our balcony"

MC MADDOX

Nov 10, 2002
There a load ov bollocks most of the people in goodtimes r fuckin wicked dancers anyway so leave the balcony free an let us do r thing.............;)

Ed

Aug 1, 2002
London
Wait till I get there in my leotard in March. They'll all quit anyway cos they won't be able to keep up with me best shapes.
:drum: :biggrin:

Myk

I obviously havent beed to GT living where I do, but from my totally neutral perspective I would say you guys dont have a problem with the dancers but are infact feeling very possesive about the balcony.

Would you be happier if they kept the dancers but not on the balcony ?

I go to KM here in Spain and they have a lot of "go-go's" on the typical pedestals all over the club and even on the bar. Personally I'm pretty indifferent to them but theyre good to look at in a purely sexist kind of way.

RetroAndy

Apr 4, 2002
wakefield
I am not really qualified to say whether they should be there or not. But all i can say is i cant see the point, its not like us peeps need dancers to make us get up and dance , we have the top quality DJ's to do that.

Thats my opion after attending once to Goodtimes...

What do you think......

Andy