Goodtimes 2nd Feb 2002

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

grad

Jul 18, 2001
milfland
stores.ebay.co.uk
not really much of a review from me, more a big thanks to everyone for a great night..

twas my first time at GT and i loved it, from what i can gather it was one of the best nights there, a few more like that and i'll be well chuffed.
top venue, good sound system, although i think there was a few probs at the start.
most of the tunes rocked, there was the odd 'out of place' tune but nothing that ruined the top atmosphere.

it was great to finally meet you all...

Al - no probs mate and thanks for the cd's

Tonksi - mucho thanks for the top notch hospitality, keep hold of Chorlton till you've finished with it...send it back with 4 blank cd's and i'll sort you out you know what!!

Steh - cheeky! thanks for providing a game of hide and seek in GT without even realising it..

Tall Paul - thanks for the liftage...one of the soundest guys i've ever met..

VA, Taff and Flange - good to meet you all, and apologies for the codshite i was speaking..not that VA would of noticed..

Cat - kept me buzzing on the dancefloor - you and M Jaxx on your makeshift balcony..

M Jaxx - good to meet you again mate...now at least everyone believes me when i say what a nutter you are..

Pix - your help back at Mr T's much appreciated, very thoughtful.

Butty -good to meet you sir...funny how you was exactly what i expected..

Ben - cheers for you know what.

and everyone else i've not mentioed ( memory still not functioning properly)

***********edited out **********

and apologies for being such a lightweight and sleeping for 5 (!!) hours..

BUT how anyone could forget the...

'Doll with no face that serves no purpose besides freaking people out'

is beyond me.

Top Night.

Last edited: