Goodtimes 2nd Feb 2002

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Dj Ben Fisher

Jul 15, 2001
@ GT HQ
www.goodtimesclub.info
well what can i say apart from a massive thanks to all the osa posse!! & every one else that turned up,yes the night was a complete success but it wouldnt have been if it wasnt for the peeps inside!! you all rocked the place !!:D RESPECT :D !!! and thanks to those peeps that have commented on how good the night was!! tis the biggest buzz in the world knowin you have given many peeps a top night out that they will remember for time !!! (cos i know i wont forget that night in a hurry !!) the atmoshpere in there was summat special,brought back a few memories of the good old days that i can say !!:thumbsup:
not forgettin the djs that took part massive shout to yous as your the guys that play the tunes peeps go mad to !!! (tis ok RJ well let you off this time for bein late!! seen as you had a good excuse m8!! j/k!! ):D

thanks again for all yr support people !!! keep it up !! wanna see a bigger turn out next time !!:thumbsup: and dont you lot worry this year is gonna be big for goodtimes!! weve got some beltin nites planned for you lot !! and there gonna get bigger and better as the year goes on !! (thats a promise !!);) ;) ;) ;)

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: