good car boot?

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

northern minx

Jan 10, 2003
the universe!
www.awakenUnow.com
so having a massive clear out this weekend, getting the house and finally the cellar in order! after 2yrs of just shoving everything down there lol
anyone know where there is a decent car boot sale near preston????

its years since ive been to a car boot!! ive only done one once before and all the stallholders were round first thing trying to buy stuff to sell on their stalls!

trying to do a massive declutter, make some space and half the work for the next move!

Duke

what u wanna do is put the price's on a note pad not on ya items n when ppl ask u how much av a look at said pad ,, if they look like they r off a stall or got plenty of ££££'s ad a £1 or 2 on cus they will knock u down ,it happend to me b4 n i ad to tell em to fuck off outa my car u cheeky cnuts

northern minx

Jan 10, 2003
the universe!
www.awakenUnow.com
theres a massive one thats always good for buying and selling

Burscough Giant Carboot Sale

just depends on the weather :S

if not and you want to make the xtra journey then try ST HELENS as its in a multi story car park , so when it rains all the people go to that 1 :thumbsup:

cheers had a look at that
but OMG it says sellers must arrive before 6am!!! well theres no chance of that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cheers had a look at that
but OMG it says sellers must arrive before 6am!!! well theres no chance of that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

aye its the norm to get there early as poss , in st helens they are queing up in cars from 4am :eek:

you can arrive later as i usually get to the booty round 7.30am -8 ish to buy stuff and ive still seen sellers setting up then ,its just that u get a better spec early on ,

id really recommend it :thumbsup: ive done a few in the past and i know its a rite pain sorting it all out and getting up at stupidaclock BUT its a really good way of getting shut of you old junk n stuff you dont want (youd be surprised the crap people will buy:eek: )and poss make a nice few hundred £££ quid for 1 sunday mornings work , :)

and tbh most sellers have packed up n gone by about lunch time ,and im in and out by 10.30am at the latest so...

the early bird catches the worm;) as they say

ste huxley

Jul 17, 2001
Planet E
www.huxtableshouseparty.co.uk
If your in the Cumbria area lol, dont go to the one that says "Cumbrias best car boot" its wank! Me and Jo dropped by especially when we were coming back from Penrith or summat like that. You cant miss it, it says "Cumbrias best car boot" in massive letters on the side of this building. AVOID!!:|

Sayin that we dropped by to the "jam making finals" or something at Toad Hall or some such and that was pretty cool:king:

Legends Nick

Dec 9, 2007
theres a good one in Warrington just of the M62 Junc 8 i think opposite B&Q, done it a few times myself, you have non english people bartering for something your selling for 20p,they say "I'll give you 10p for it", i always put the price up to them to 30p the usually tell them to fuck off